Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cant get through the gate to clean them out

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 26, 2008
I've been given the quest to clean them out but I'm not able to pass through the gate. I've tried many realms and even tried to find another way in. HELP me find the way

Defender
Sep 22, 2008
tex311 wrote:
I've been given the quest to clean them out but I'm not able to pass through the gate. I've tried many realms and even tried to find another way in. HELP me find the way
clean who out?

Survivor
Dec 26, 2008
scarl doomhowler...I can see him through the gate but it won't let me pass .

Survivor
Oct 27, 2008
tex311 wrote:
scarl doomhowler...I can see him through the gate but it won't let me pass .

you have to go around to your right and then you will see them

Survivor
Dec 26, 2008
All i see to my right is a storm boss in a cave and then the caves themselves
niether one gets me past the gate

Explorer
Nov 07, 2008
Ok you know the cave thing. Go in that and stay on the left wall until you see this opening if you look in and see alot of Moonstriders that's where he is.

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
After the Vigrid Eye of Truth incident, the guy standing in Ander's Holt near the teleporter stone tells you that an item of power is held by a bear warrior that can be traded for entrance.

Went to remove the threat of the bear in question for Frostholm, and was immediately spanked by the duo in his cave.

Timothy Pearlflower
Level 32 Ice Wizard

Survivor
Dec 26, 2008
Thanks for all the help I found them through the caves, I must have been passing right by, I found them the last time
i went through.... Now I wished I were still there. This Jotun fellow is a joke. Malastair wasn't even close to being this hard. It almost has me at looking for a new game to play. I've been a subscriber for almost a year now but I think I'm ready to change that. This game is really getting to be a load of-----

Survivor
Jan 27, 2009
Jotun should only be difficult if he still has his brothers with him, if you haven't done the instances on the left and right of his first and killed his brothers.

Survivor
Apr 05, 2009
I am already in Ravenscar and havent even been given the quest to get inside the wolf palace. All of my friends have. I am quite confused. I triple checked everything and have not missed anyone. What is wrong with this picture?

PK (Anna Dragonblood lvl47 myth master)

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008