Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bugged Gearheads in MarleyBone

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 25, 2009
Ok let me start this off by saying the gearheads there Are bugged ... It spawn right back after they get killed which is WAY too fast ... also they reaggro no sooner you get out of battle with them ... so it's like a engless battle. i had 6 battle before i got away finally .. Does anyone else think this too or needs too be looked into atleast TY

Defender
Dec 23, 2008
I agree that the Gearheads' speed makes them particularly annoying. However, you should have a few seconds after the battle when you're intangible. This is provided so you can move yourself to a safe location off the battle field.

Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
Actually I had a pair of problems with them myself. In the first situation I finished a fight and before I could take a step was drawn into another. After that I managed to take a few steps before being pulled into a third fight. This happened one more time when I finally had to flee just get out of the loop.

In the second instance I was standing on one corner of a roof square and the gearhead was on the opposite diagonal side. We were pulled toward each other into the center of the roof top to fight. The second gearhead for this fight was pulled from the next rooftop where the first one had just appeared from.

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
I KNOW! i hated that, that is 1 of the reasons mb was my least favorite world