Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Power Pip Update

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
Dear,
Wizard101 I did not know where to post this but i believe the new power pip system for monsters its overpowered it makes soloing quite difficult especially in towers on ds. its hard enough as it as but the power pips have made it quite ridiculous its also very hard and not right that other friends of yours cant port in its hard enough to get a group as it is. I would not mind if they had power pips just not as high of a percentage

Survivor
May 22, 2009
the power pip thing is a good idea to some extent. I ws just battleing two enemies and they both got 4 power pip IN A ROW! Its ridiculus. If they are gonna give them them power pip percentages, make it somethign less than like 80 percent!

Survivor
May 23, 2009
mm313 wrote:
Dear,
Wizard101 I did not know where to post this but i believe the new power pip system for monsters its overpowered it makes soloing quite difficult especially in towers on ds. its hard enough as it as but the power pips have made it quite ridiculous its also very hard and not right that other friends of yours cant port in its hard enough to get a group as it is. I would not mind if they had power pips just not as high of a percentage

Agreed, you know it's interesting but when ever I used Power Play all the monsters seemed to use the power pips just fine before so other then a percentage increase I am not sure whats different.

Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
I totally agree, the towers are now harder to solo, but still a cake walk for groups. Many of us have to solo because of time constraints and this has just made it worse, but for groups I think its just as easy.

Administrator
There are a few creatures of the Spiral that seemed to have learned this skill from the bosses- this is not acceptable and Ambrose will be teaching them a lesson soon. The ability to gain power pips should be restricted to certain bosses of the worlds.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
There are a few creatures of the Spiral that seemed to have learned this skill from the bosses- this is not acceptable and Ambrose will be teaching them a lesson soon. The ability to gain power pips should be restricted to certain bosses of the worlds.

Thank You Professor. LOL, But its not just a few creatures in DS, its all of them, they learn quick, I hope Ambrose's Amnesia spell is working well.

Explorer
Jan 06, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:

The image of this made me LOL. Thank you, Professor Greyrose for the update.

Explorer
Dec 20, 2008
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:

Are these changes still in the works?