Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Kraken krashing

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 03, 2009
I just went to leave on teleport pad from kraken since it was full with many people waiting to fight him. Then the game minimized on me and when I tried to click it back open it said it had crashed :(

Anyone else having this problem? It's a first for me, I have had a few of my wizards do this quest in the past month or so with no problems.

Explorer
Oct 24, 2008
hmm i dont know if that has happened to me if it did then i forgot but yeah that is weird

Survivor
Jan 27, 2009
If this was the first time your game crashed, you're lucky. If it starts happening a lot you got a problem that you should try to fix. (Mine virtually went away with a memory upgade to my computer and a good dust cleaning probably didn't hurt either )

Defender
Aug 01, 2008
Check your server realm. I've noticed a lot lately that certain server realms have been "crowded". So look for one that is labeled either "perfect" or "normal". The server realms should be listed in the options (where you would go to exit from the game).

Survivor
Sep 14, 2008
this happened to me.i was checking my friends list on small screen and then it just turn full screen.it crashed first time but not anymore :-).