Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Blinding light - STILL BROKEN

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 06, 2009
Hi all, teachers,

Blinding Light -- the Myth stun-all -- is still broken. It casts, you get the visual effects, you get the stun shield on all enemies...and that's the extent of it. It doesn't actually stun your foes!

All it is right now is a waste of two pips and a turn. The equivalent of a 'stun me' spell really.

This may still also be happening to Storm Giant, and maybe other stuns? Others, please chime in if your stun is broken

Administrator
Thank you - we thought this was addressed but it seems our bug fixing spell fizzled on Blinding Light and Storm Lord.

We're working on a new bug fix, thanks for your patience.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Hero
May 02, 2009
Wel I have noticed that my choke stun spell for fire doesn't always stun the opponent. Alot of times when the spell activates, I see the word "STUNNED", along with the stun animation and the stun shield, but in some cases like K. park and some high rank enemies, it doesn't actually stun them, rather it let's them attack and pass like normal if the spell fizzled.

Bottom Line: The stun spells are starting to fail in actually stunning the opponents who are high in rank, mostly around the rank 5 and rank 5 elite levels as I've noticed, it's like those ranks are immune to stuns. :?

Defender
Jan 07, 2009
Gamma wrote:
Thank you - we thought this was addressed but it seems our bug fixing spell fizzled on Blinding Light and Storm Lord.

While your fixing things, how about feint? it's puts 70% on both, which is NOT what the card reads.

Survivor
Dec 12, 2008
Whiterose2 wrote:
Gamma wrote:

While your fixing things, how about feint? it's puts 70% on both, which is NOT what the card reads.

I agree with Whiterose2, the card says that it will put a 70% trap on who you choose BUT ALSO puts a 70% trap on your self in addition. The card says that a trap of 70% will be put on the monster/person who you choose but also puts a 70% on your self as well. Hopefully this can be fixed and is kinda irritating me even though none of my characters are enrolled in the Death class.

Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
ElFuego wrote:
Hi all, teachers,

Blinding Light -- the Myth stun-all -- is still broken. It casts, you get the visual effects, you get the stun shield on all enemies...and that's the extent of it. It doesn't actually stun your foes!

All it is right now is a waste of two pips and a turn. The equivalent of a 'stun me' spell really.

This may still also be happening to Storm Giant, and maybe other stuns? Others, please chime in if your stun is broken

Stun doesn't seem to work with Ice Giant either. I get the damage points and the stun shield is put on them but no stun.

Thanks

Defender
Jun 17, 2009
you meant 70 on opponent and 20 on yourself that is what i read on the card