Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

!!!!!!Fizzle Fun!!!!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 17, 2009
We all hate the flick swish and FIZZLE. Same old sound of Oops you failed. What I suggest is to continue in the humor of the game. So when lets say: SuperJoe casts his heckfire dog. It appears like it worked then when the dog trys to pop out poof! a mouse appears and scamers off screaming. For the Heckafont the elef. steps on a nail and deflaits to nothing at all for his fizzle result. I suggested this to a couple good long time player friends who said "Man! that would be fun cause even though its a negative to not cast your spell you would want to still just see what happens when it does not work. Wouldnt be so obvious either that it worked or not till you seen the spells start up and then go either SIZZLE! or sadly FIZZLE!

~ 8) ChiefyBastage

Defender
May 06, 2009
No thanks! It's frustrating enough as it is, to think the spell actually cast and then have it fail most of the way through the animation -- not to mention the effort in making all the new animations just for another way to fail -- well, I'd rather the programmers to be spending their time on other things, y'know? :)

Defender
May 28, 2009
No kidding, ElFuego! Here's way to have fun with fizzles. Fizzle like a GrandMaster. Have at least two of the same spell in your hand before you attempt to cast. That way if you fizzle the first time you will have a backup card in your hand already. Want another way? Say, "Excuse ME!" If I have the fizzles, either in game or in real life, I always excuse myself (even if I'm alone). You would be surprised at how much conversation and laughter you can get out of your group if after you fizzle you say, "Pardon me! I must have ate something bad. LOL!"

Survivor
May 25, 2009
Defender
Jun 19, 2009
I agree with you guys. But pardon me for laughing at the part about the mouse. LOL!