Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Kensington Park Ambush

AuthorMessage
Hero
May 02, 2009
Okay, so I need some help with the park, as the enemies there are tough, especially the first boss you face there that looks like a wooden construct/haunted minion. :?

I'll need a group of decent level players who can help me with it. Bring your best cards, gear and as many potions as you can, you'll need them. :?

If anyone's intrested, than meet me in the Helephant realm at let's try 3:00 EST today, or if not today, than the same time tomorrow, by the boat to Kensington Park in MB.

My IGN is Seth ShadowCloud, LV.34 Pyromancer with a Jade Oni pet.

I need all the help I can get please.

Hero
May 02, 2009
flash33 wrote:
Okay, so I need some help with the park, as the enemies there are tough, especially the first boss you face there that looks like a wooden construct/haunted minion. :?

I'll need a group of decent level players who can help me with it. Bring your best cards, gear and as many potions as you can, you'll need them. :?

If anyone's intrested, than meet me in the Helephant realm at let's try 3:00 EST today, or if not today, than the same time tomorrow, by the boat to Kensington Park in MB.

My IGN is Seth ShadowCloud, LV.34 Pyromancer with a Jade Oni pet.

I need all the help I can get please.

Also, please post here saying that you would like to come.
Thank you.