Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Swords and Wands in Grizzleheim :D :D :D

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 20, 2008
Hey whats up everyone!
As you all know I have posted a former topic:
Swords and Wands in Mooshu.

But this topic is going to be about what you think of the AWESOME SWEETNESS SWORDS! ! ! ! ! !

Here is what I have so far:

Galvanic Blade-Storm WOOT! GOT ON FIRST TRY!
Wildbranch Sword-Life

Well its a start I hope to get more wands in the future remember to post

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
hey wizards of the spiral, dylan thunderblade 50 pyro
i have gotten three swords from the last boss in grizzlhiem, i got the equalateral sword, blance 90 and frostwood sword, ice 90 and the galvanic bldae, storm 90

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
k well i have collected all seven swords the pics are on wizard101central girzzleheim guides on gh bosses oh but the myth is like a hammer the fire is like a flaming axe the balance is a long double bladed axe ice is somewhat like a scimatar storm is just like a sparking blade death is hard to describe it is like a long mace with two spikes on each end and life is just a plain sword with a vine wrapped around the handle

Explorer
Dec 20, 2008
well I got more swords!

Galvanic Blade
Frostwood Blade
Wildbranch Blade
Equilateral Blade

Survivor
Mar 04, 2009
Survivor
Oct 25, 2008
to make this simple for all who are wondering where to get all of these swords.

you have to go to ravenscar, and WAY in the back is a forretress. You can't get into the foretress unless you've pretty much beaten Gh or you go in with a friend, there you have to battle 5 big bad raven bosses, but once you have beaten them, you get swords easy. ( unless you are unlucky like me :) )

Hero
May 19, 2009
repeat wrote:
to make this simple for all who are wondering where to get all of these swords.

you have to go to ravenscar, and WAY in the back is a forretress. You can't get into the foretress unless you've pretty much beaten Gh or you go in with a friend, there you have to battle 5 big bad raven bosses, but once you have beaten them, you get swords easy. ( unless you are unlucky like me :) )

its 4 not 5.

and just a warning to everyone, the swords in grizzlehiem are not worth it, they are all lame and weak, every single one of them. your better off farming for the swords in dragonspyre rather then grizzlehiem, even though i must say the ones in grizzlehiem are very easy to obtain. i got all 7 of the swords in just 3 fights.