Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Trouble with crafting

AuthorMessage
Defender
Sep 22, 2008
There is an item that I want to craft that is a wizard city item and it says that I can't craft it in my basic crafting station. The item is the red foodcart.

Administrator
Different types of crafting items require different types of Crafting Tables. Each recipe should indicate the type of Crafting Table required to make that recipe.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Mar 21, 2009
I have the first crafting table you get in old town, I set it up in my house to make the daggers from old town but every time it says can't create here would like to know why

Hero
May 27, 2009
If you put your mouse pointer over the little icon that looks like a gear (under the stopwatch icon that shows the cool down time required) it will say which type of table is needed. For the food cart, it is probably a Housing Crafting Station, which you can buy from the furniture vendor.

Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
Survivor
Oct 04, 2008
Where and how do we get the different crafting tables?

The Basic crafting table is the only table you actually get all the other tables must be purchased from either the Bazaar or a furniture item merchant I hope this helps?

Survivor
Aug 01, 2008
I have a quest to create 3 rings. I have all required ingredients and create rings, but I don't get credit for them. I done this at least 3 times.

Survivor
Aug 26, 2008
for the last 2 day when i try to craft my create bar is grayed out and says "cant craft that here". Also my cool down timer on the 4 items that i have all reagents for have not moved in two days?

Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
marly314 wrote:
I have a quest to create 3 rings. I have all required ingredients and create rings, but I don't get credit for them. I done this at least 3 times.
A friend and I have same problem! Did you ever get an answer on this?

Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
A friend and I created the 3 rings in Krok and handed them in did not get credit. the pic of ring is gone in quest book but now a pic of the guy telling me I have to make 3 rings.

Defender
May 15, 2009
Ensure you don't have any of the three rings equipped when you turn in the quest.

Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
i cant find the mist wood and i know where to look but it isnt there .
do u know where it is

Survivor
May 23, 2009
I was placing my Housing crafting Station and got ported outside. When I went back in the station was gone. It's not in my Bank, shared bank, backpack, attic, or room. And the gold I used to buy it is still gone.

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
wizard21101 wrote:
i cant find the mist wood and i know where to look but it isnt there .
do u know where it is

i know where it might be look in festivial park triton ave etc. and you sdo know there is a respawn time i don`t know how long hope it helped

Gabriel rubyblood level 20-pyromancer/school of fire

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
acesforme2 wrote:
I have the first crafting table you get in old town, I set it up in my house to make the daggers from old town but every time it says can't create here would like to know why

did you know after you craft one item you have to wait a hour to craft again if you have only one slot hope it helped

Gabriel Rubyblood - level 20-pyromancer/school of fire

Survivor
May 14, 2009
I am also having trouble getting my crafting "accepted." I have the 5 constallatoin jewels and 5 stinger of the scorpion daggers and I just keep getting the message that I need to make them, easy peasy. None of them are equipt and they are all in my backpack. Any ideas?

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
same thing with the rings i bought 3 rings from bazaar they didnt even go in the crafting spot in my book just backpack. ugh crafting is fustrating they need to fix it or take it off and figure something else clever.

Defender
Aug 02, 2008
Crafting IMO needs to be redone differant, and fixed.
Make crafting into enhancing what you already have type of thing.
you could enhance the life, mana, targeting, defence, offence and
lastly the pip percentage of your item. keep and fix and lower the cool down times ALOT. make regiments respawn every 60 seconds or so too.
have a 1 to 3 % chance of enhancment failure depending on what enhancement you are trying to do.

If you fail the item would only go down, example; say you had a +8 attack one the item to begin with, Now it would
be a +7, Health and Mana would be say one 1/8 of the total health or Mana of the item would be subtracted.

But then you would have to configure each world in the spiral
to have all the regiments & tables avalable for all the crafting things you can do. as well as a separite bazaar for each world housing everything for those levels of wizards. That would help ALOT to clear things up instead of the quagmire these things are becomming.

Survivor
Aug 01, 2008
No, i haven't gotten a reply yet. I'm trying the same 3 rings with another character. I created one ring, but the stop watch isn't moving to create the other two.

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
Hello, recently I have had a strange problem woth crafting.
Today I made two transmute diamonds. I needed them for a quest in Dragonspyre, when I just made my fist diamond, It said my goal was complete and to return the Bathzar I dont remember his name. So I returned and nothing happened all he told me was to keep making the rings I needed to make. My quest was NOT to make a transmute diamond I dont know if this happens becuase it was my first transmute reagent. It was very strange I asked all of my friends if this has happened to them. All of them said no. I dont know if I am supposed to keep making those rings or I dont know. Also I was wondering where to find transmute or regular grendleweed I will try to make a carousel soon and I need lots of them.

Wizard101 rules
From Bradley Stormfountain lvl 48 death.

Defender
Jul 02, 2009
Buying the Rings or Transfering them from another Character via Shared Bank won't give you credit either. You actually have to craft them and have them in your backpack unequipped.

Delver
Sep 25, 2008
That happened to me as well! Anyone know what is going on Staff, fix the bug!
I was thinking if you don't make the rings and it says you did just ignore it and keep finding the reagents then try handing it in. I still have to make the rings of Apothoesis.
snowman3883 wrote:
Hello, recently I have had a strange problem woth crafting.
Today I made two transmute diamonds. I needed them for a quest in Dragonspyre, when I just made my fist diamond, It said my goal was complete and to return the Bathzar I dont remember his name. So I returned and nothing happened all he told me was to keep making the rings I needed to make. My quest was NOT to make a transmute diamond I dont know if this happens becuase it was my first transmute reagent. It was very strange I asked all of my friends if this has happened to them. All of them said no. I dont know if I am supposed to keep making those rings or I dont know. Also I was wondering where to find transmute or regular grendleweed I will try to make a carousel soon and I need lots of them.

Wizard101 rules
From Bradley Stormfountain lvl 48 death.

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
i crafted the 2 rings and cant talk to the krok in kt whats the deal and can you help me :?

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
If you go to the Wizard City Bazaar, you can buy any crafting station you want. If you need reagents to make it, the Bazaar also sells all the reagents.