Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fire or Ice?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 16, 2009
I have a level 25 adept pyromancer named Cole Firecloud. I have recently created an ice wizard that is currently level 9. My question is should i continue using my fire wizard or should i focus on lvling my ice wizard?

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
Crutacius wrote:
I have a level 25 adept pyromancer named Cole Firecloud. I have recently created an ice wizard that is currently level 9. My question is should i continue using my fire wizard or should i focus on lvling my ice wizard?

there is no true answer to that question, i have 6 wizards (in order strongest to weakest) ice, balance, life, death, fire, myth
i dont normally pick i just go with whatever i feel like doing or sense my friend and i do all the quest together(or try very hard to) i sometimes go on my other wizards and pvp or farm

Survivor
Jan 16, 2009
Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
HondaAccord58 wrote:
FIRE IS THE BEST!!

that is your opinion truthfully no one school is "THE BEST!!"
fire has dot. damage over times making it hard to shield , but ice can shield like crazy, making it hard to kill
in the end it is up to him to pick
i like ice cause at the end of ds all your lvl 50 cloths give good defense for all attacks

Defender
Mar 01, 2009
hey fire is awesome but ice are tanks they have too much health and too many shields as well as the fact that their blades and traps help their attacks more and they dont fizzle a lot
i am a lvl 50 pyromacer and i only have 2189 health while my sister is ice lvl49 and she has 3000+ health

Defender
Mar 01, 2009
Survivor
Aug 31, 2008
LetterBee, HondaAccord59 made it. you forgot the 9. Don't beleive me? Go search: storm club, then look at the author.

Delver
Feb 23, 2009
Why don't you focus on both of them? Try keeping them at around the same level.

So, keep your Pyromancer as he/she is, and focus on your Thaumaturge until he/she is level 25.

Just an idea, good luck!

Elizabeth MistLeaf
Level 33

Explorer
Feb 18, 2009
I had this similar problem.

I made a balance after I made my ice.

The reason I sticked with my ice was because I had already made a lot of friends and didnt want to lose them. I waited until I was about a lvl 30 before trying to lvl up my balance more.

Then when my ice was lvl 45 I did some more playing on my balance until it was lvl 30 (now)

Just a suggestion!!!

Survivor
Feb 09, 2010
Crutacius wrote:

The answer to this one is based on your mindset when you duel.

ICE: FIRE:
Good fizzle rating OK Fizzle Rating
Slightly low damage Good Damage/ Lingering
The highest HP Slightly low HP
Great shielding Poor Sheilding