Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grizzeheim pets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 07, 2008
dragon20129 wrote:
Flappymoon wrote:
i know this is not about grizzlehiem me and my frined neil simasek came up with an idea for wizards 101 well there should be a stat bank. say i had a level 50 ice wizard i didnt want an ice wizard you can put the stats in a stat bank then create a new wizard say like storm open the stat bank and click on take stats then the storm wizard would be level 50 and then he would have to train for all his or her spells so i hope u can do this becasue i have a level 19 myth i want to change so i they would be able to do it would be soooo cool
that woud'nt be cool to me, i work hard on my conjurer and wouldn't want someone to be a level 50 conjurer that didn't start out that way

That would be AWESOME!!!!!!!

Survivor
Apr 22, 2009
I think that we should have pets with Zeke and some pets we can win from the bosses at the end of Grizzleheim.... so GET ON THAT I CANT WAIT LOL!

Survivor
Apr 04, 2009
ok, that is a REALLY REALLY cool idea!!!! I so want a raven!!!! but where would the petshop be?

I am Brooke Ravenbreeze here! lvl 21 trying for 22 to get Humungo Frog!

Survivor
Aug 13, 2008
ran10 wrote:
Flappymoon wrote:
i know this is not about grizzlehiem me and my frined neil simasek came up with an idea for wizards 101 well there should be a stat bank. say i had a level 50 ice wizard i didnt want an ice wizard you can put the stats in a stat bank then create a new wizard say like storm open the stat bank and click on take stats then the storm wizard would be level 50 and then he would have to train for all his or her spells so i hope u can do this becasue i have a level 19 myth i want to change so i they would be able to do it would be soooo cool
that would be very fun because i am life and death and want to see what it would be like to be death and then trade it back so ki please make this

that would be cool

Explorer
Mar 28, 2009
Otys wrote:
well guys... see, that's the problem. Like marleybone, grizzleheim has no petshop because its run by animals. if you had a pet bear, the inhabitants would probably be mad.

although there may be a loop-hole through this. the people of grizzleheim hate grendels, so there could be a grendel pet, different varieties.
Um all worlds shops are run by animals exept Wizard City and DragonSpyre, but all worlds except DragonSpyre, Grizzleheim, and MarleyBone have pet shops. I want there to be pet shops in MB, DS and GH. In DS, maybe those dragons with the dragonblade spell could be at the pet shop. In GH, maybe pet bears, wolves, and ravens could be sold at the pet shop. MB could have pet mice, cats, dogs, or golems at its pet shop. I really hope KI puts these pets into the game!

By Daniel WyrmBlood level 41 Sorcerer

Survivor
May 24, 2009
SoxKid wrote:
I think it would be awsome if the designers add pets for Grizzleheim, like the little bears you see walking around sometimes in Northfolrk of like small ravens oh and i'm Thomas Fireblade lvl 50 pyromancer

i no that would be nice! they dont even have castles either

Explorer
May 04, 2009
:-) I've been thinking of certain level GH pets like, Ferocious Wildclaw for level 25 and up, and it would give a spell that does 405 damage to 470 damage, amd there would probably be a level 30 pet, Diseased Wildclaw, and finally, from that gothic bear by Nidalvear, a level 40 pet called Jotun, and it would have a spell that does very collateral damage... 1500 damage to 2010 damage!

Survivor
Feb 01, 2010
I would probably want all the pets if there ever was a Grizzleheim pet shop, but most of all I want a Grendel I got to thinking about it today when I was fighting an urchin and I thought he looked so CUTE when they get thrown back and they crawl back in. They are tiny and SO CUTE! I so want one for my collection because I currently have a piggle, cyclops(even though I really didn't want him but Penny Dreadful gave him to me), an orange salamander, krokomummy, bloodbat, and a dark sprite(drop from nightshade I wasn't expecting). So the idea of a grendel and a raven and bear would be awesome! Cause I am working on the wildclaw thing I'm going out and buying a card tomorrow to get one.

Scarlet Moonwalker level 27 going on 28 necromancer that is undecided to whether to go life or fire as my second school of choice.

Explorer
Dec 15, 2008
Have any of you actually noticed that the pets from certain worlds are just the enemies, with exception of mander. Marleybone has rat magicians= part of o'leary gang. Krokotopia has krok pets. All Grizzleheim needs is grendels, but in different colors. :D

Survivor
Feb 01, 2010
soccergoal7659 wrote:
Have any of you actually noticed that the pets from certain worlds are just the enemies, with exception of mander. Marleybone has rat magicians= part of o'leary gang. Krokotopia has krok pets. All Grizzleheim needs is grendels, but in different colors. :D

I have noticed that but the rats don't really appeal to me too much I much prefer the Grendels or the Bears and Ravens. But also I think they should make a beetle pet like the ones you have to find in Krokotopia. Those guys are cute too, I just love pets I have come to realize. And I am trying to work on getting all the manders and a few more.

Scarlet Moonwalker level 45 necromancer

Survivor
Jan 07, 2010
I am a Grand Master Death and the thought of having a black and red necklace raven is SO COOL! :P but i think the jotun pet is overpowered.........................BY ALLOT! i think grendels would be awesome and i do wonder where is the pet shop?

Survivor
Feb 01, 2010
There is no pet shop in Grizzleheim that I know of, I have looked but not found one. I hope it is in the development though since I am fairly certain they aren't quite done developing Grizzleheim. But maybe they can work on Dragonspyre as well while they are at it. Dragonsypre has a pet shop but sells no pet and I just hope that won't be the case in Grizzleheim.

Scarlet Moonwalker level 47 necromancer

Defender
May 18, 2009
Squire
Jul 08, 2009
These are my idea's:

(NOTE: i did not read anyones post so forgive me if i am copying anyone)

grendels
bears
ravens
those penguin things in ravenscar
those black sunbirds (like nightwing in ravenscar)
those ferocius wildclaw pets that were out
whatever creature jouton is
those wolfs with the big weapons in miklorm keep
those chubby boars (xD)

well thats all i got. :)