Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting Guides

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 01, 2010
Preacher7719 wrote:
At the time of crafting, the item will immediately be in your backpack. If your backpack is full, then check your bank.

Double check your crafting quest to make sure you completed the items (it should tell you to see the crafting teacher who gave you the quest). If you completed the crafting and can't find your items, chances are you were too quick to click sell (I've done that too many times). Just run to the bazaar and buy them back.

I have completed the quest last night (thanx god) It kinda bothers me cause I could of been a grand by now. Anyways I must of sold it not knowing... but the weird thing is that I have not sold anything... hmm going to have to ask my son again. I found all scrap iron by changing realms to a perfect one and started to teleport left and right, I also checked the bazaar store because I did purchase one there..

Thank You

Survivor
Jul 05, 2010
Explorer
Jul 06, 2009
gypsilady wrote:
How do I obtain a basic crafting station?

See Eudora Tangletree I believe in Olde Town. She is around the bend near the Reagent Vendor

Survivor
Oct 28, 2009
wwdevilishangel wrote:
My issue is, now that I am a grand master of life, I wanted to craft additional items for my homes. I chose a carosel and have been collecting the six million ingredients it wants (still working on that) but it needs eight Earthquake Treasure cards. I find because I am not Myth - I can't get the card.

The Jade Oni drops them, but I need eight and fought the Oni for several hours yesterday with no card drops at all.

Help?

Hey this is Angel
To ease the suffering of constantly haveing to harvest and search for reagents around the spiral, you can find any treasure card (that you would need to craft with) in ravenwood by talking to the school trees, you can buy the cards you need from them, these cards that you buy from them require you to craft them though. Also if you are having a hard time finding a spacific reagent like some of the more rare ones like blood moss, black pearl, or diomond you can also craft those. If you talk to the mearchants throughout the spiral they will allow you to buy the more rare reagents and allow you to craft them from easier to find reagents.

Survivor
Sep 26, 2010
I need to see Krokotopia. But I've no idea where she is. I've no access to
Collossal Blvd. Please help.

Survivor
Aug 17, 2009
xlordt wrote:
I crafted the constantine jewel/and some blade (in marleybone) (ok! I admit it, I cant remember the name of the item) I need two to get my badge, I have one so far in my backpack. I went and collected 16 scrap iron (Gosh that was a pain!). Now I puffed in to my crafting station to craft the same two item again (yes at my house), then I hit create!
hmm were is my second item? do I have to wait till the 8 hours are up to see the items in my backpack? back pack not full! so it should be there. I would most def hate to start the scrap iron mission again! it took me almost 5 hours of searching.
16 scrap iron? Thats child's play! I had to collect over 80 for a CL robe and a hat I wanted to craft.

Survivor
Nov 02, 2010
I need the recipe for the Crimson Book Stands in order finish the lvl of Master. I have look through DS but could not find the vendor. I also searched a few other places as well.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you in advance

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
becca2003984 wrote:
I need the recipe for the Crimson Book Stands in order finish the lvl of Master. I have look through DS but could not find the vendor. I also searched a few other places as well.
Thank you in advance

Check out the main recipe vendor in MS

Survivor
Nov 02, 2010
Thanks Mike for the reply.
As is usually the case, I find solutions to my questions shortly after posting a question. This is no different. Mooshu vendor in marketplace is the locale.
Thanks again.

ps. now if i could only find some nightshade without paying 1000 gold ea. at the bazaar

Explorer
Dec 02, 2010
MikeStrath wrote:
becca2003984 wrote:
Thank you in advance

Check out the main recipe vendor in MS

LOL! The recipe is on MooShu World; when you approach Jade city go left in to that village, then to the next village and take right fork in road, He is standing there before the ramp!

But here is the MAJOR Issues: You cannot get the Reagents for it in Bazaar. Its constantly out of Night Shades Flowers.
This is TOTALLY ridiculous. Bazaar should Never Ever run out of Anything. That being said, Where can I find the vendor selling Night Shade?

With much appreciations;
William ThunderSword

Defender
Jun 03, 2009
wwdevilishangel wrote:
My issue is, now that I am a grand master of life, I wanted to craft additional items for my homes. I chose a carosel and have been collecting the six million ingredients it wants (still working on that) but it needs eight Earthquake Treasure cards. I find because I am not Myth - I can't get the card.

The Jade Oni drops them, but I need eight and fought the Oni for several hours yesterday with no card drops at all.

Help?

Yes of course you cpould GROW them they are dropped by plants to you know grow some silver trupet plants they give you earthquake cards good luck have fun.

Survivor
Jan 12, 2011
I had that happen to me, it was because I had crafted two items previously....
You can only craft so many items then have to wait for a while before crafting again...
I hope this helps, happy crafting..... :D

Explorer
Dec 02, 2010
Well now that I gotten the Book Cases done and got my Master's of Artisans; I had a HARD time locating the next one for the GrandMaster of Artisan, But I luckily had friends online that show me where he was at.
Wizard101/KI needs to allow more stuff to be bought thru the Bazaar. No Limits. Its Ridiculous, trying to find the GOLDEN PEARLS or the rest of the stuff we need and its not there or its there but you aren't allow to PURCHASE it!

PLEASE Wizard101, Fix that issue on Bazaar!

On A side note: Whoever is designing the Clothes, hats, boots and etc. you really need to redo the WHOLE thing. You got it flying all over the charts and we want one item each that has EVERYTHING for that Wizard in that School of Magic he/she is into!

i.e. Balance level 60
Items: Rank Power base health MANA Power pips
Hat 60 100% 3000 300 +50%
Tunic 60 100% 3000 300 +50%
Boots 60 100% 2500 150 +75%
Wands 60 300% none none +10%
Dagger 60 200% 500 150 +25%
Pets {Schools Only}
Epic 200% 1000 200 +90%

Now this would be the Equal to the CL Boss on their Powers, Health and pips.

Thanks and with Regards;
William ThunderSword

Survivor
Jan 10, 2011
WNewman001 wrote:
Well now that I gotten the Book Cases done and got my Master's of Artisans; I had a HARD time locating the next one for the GrandMaster of Artisan, But I luckily had friends online that show me where he was at.
Wizard101/KI needs to allow more stuff to be bought thru the Bazaar. No Limits. Its Ridiculous, trying to find the GOLDEN PEARLS or the rest of the stuff we need and its not there or its there but you aren't allow to PURCHASE it!

PLEASE Wizard101, Fix that issue on Bazaar!

On A side note: Whoever is designing the Clothes, hats, boots and etc. you really need to redo the WHOLE thing. You got it flying all over the charts and we want one item each that has EVERYTHING for that Wizard in that School of Magic he/she is into!

i.e. Balance level 60
Items: Rank Power base health MANA Power pips
Hat 60 100% 3000 300 +50%
Tunic 60 100% 3000 300 +50%
Boots 60 100% 2500 150 +75%
Wands 60 300% none none +10%
Dagger 60 200% 500 150 +25%
Pets {Schools Only}
Epic 200% 1000 200 +90%

Now this would be the Equal to the CL Boss on their Powers, Health and pips.

Thanks and with Regards;
William ThunderSword

umm, clothes add whats best for each class, lot of fire and storm clothes add accuracy because fire and storm have lowest percentage, while balance and life add power pip chance (think death does too), and ice adds more def (already having the highest health i believe), so it all depends on your class on what the clothes add, and of course the bosses in cl are SUPPOSED to be hard, never have played a game where your regular character would be able to over power a boss simply from pure power, takes skill or more people to come help, and a bit of luck. i believe the biggest problem people have in cl is the factor on how often they get power pips, not being used to it from other worlds (very few bosses actually even get power pips, and those are at low chance). But either way, that being said, so far i'm almost half way through cl, currently at lvl 56, and am a pyromancer, i have soloed just about every boss in cl so it IS possible, only one i had help with was the sun boss.