Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting Guides

AuthorMessage
Administrator
We have a brief guide to Crafting in our Players Guide located here:

Players Guide Crafting Section

Plus you'll find many other guides on our fansites.
For more information on these fansites - visit our Wizard Society -> Fansites and Links page.

community@wizard101.com
Champion
Jan 23, 2009
This is not helping me. I have achieved adept and wanted to craft a bed in mooshu. I get that I may need to be a master for that. So with a recipe AND all the needed regeants I can NOT create the stuff i need finish the quest. It is tellig me i can't make that here. My question is why?

And nothing I have read gives me a clue. I have the basic crafting station i was given in wiz city and I bought another one in mooshu just in case but still nothing.

CAN SOMEONE ANYONE (i would prefer the people from KI) tell me what I am doing wrong?

Developer
When you're looking at a recipe you will be able to mouse over an icon on the left side of the page that tells you what kind of crafting station you need. If you do not have that kind of crafting station you can buy it from the vendor on the Krokosphinx island standing outside of the building. Hope that helps!

:)

Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
Sojourna wrote:
This is not helping me. I have achieved adept and wanted to craft a bed in mooshu. I get that I may need to be a master for that. So with a recipe AND all the needed regeants I can NOT create the stuff i need finish the quest. It is tellig me i can't make that here. My question is why?

And nothing I have read gives me a clue. I have the basic crafting station i was given in wiz city and I bought another one in mooshu just in case but still nothing.

CAN SOMEONE ANYONE (i would prefer the people from KI) tell me what I am doing wrong?

You need a furniture crafting station to craft it. There is a total of four crafting stations.

1. Basic Crafting Station (the first station you get in Wizard City. You can craft basic equiptment and cards on it. I don't know if you can craft basic furniture as I have not done that.)
2. Equipment Crafting Station (you craft advanced equipment with it)
3. Card Crafting Station (you craft advanced cards with it)
4. Furniture Crafting Station (you craft advanced furniture with it)

Hope this helps

Defender
Jan 07, 2009
Does anyone know the where abouts of recipe, cloak of weighty grief?

All the recipes I've seen not one says that exact name. Most of the ones in DS say to use the DS crafting station, which by the way you can only use if your MOST of the way through the game. I'm not going to give away where it is, BUT it has to be a bug the name of that recipe.

Why has no one put together a list of recipes, not the where abouts of the person selling, just a list. There are WAY too many unanswered posts on these boards, it's like we got it going sorta so maybe they can figure it out?

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
Whiterose2 wrote:

All the recipes I've seen not one says that exact name. Most of the ones in DS say to use the DS crafting station, which by the way you can only use if your MOST of the way through the game. I'm not going to give away where it is, BUT it has to be a bug the name of that recipe.

Why has no one put together a list of recipes, not the where abouts of the person selling, just a list. There are WAY too many unanswered posts on these boards, it's like we got it going sorta so maybe they can figure it out?

Why not a list of who sells them . Isnt the quest to make the items and that long search of regents enough. Whats with guessing who sells the recipe for my robes. If find the recipe is going to be a quest then please treat it as such. I am stuck in DS crafting robes. How frustrated I am now that I have all my diamonds I am stuck lol Oh please pretty please throw us a bone

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
seandra9 wrote:
Whiterose2 wrote:

Why not a list of who sells them . Isnt the quest to make the items and that long search of regents enough. Whats with guessing who sells the recipe for my robes. If find the recipe is going to be a quest then please treat it as such. I am stuck in DS crafting robes. How frustrated I am now that I have all my diamonds I am stuck lol Oh please pretty please throw us a bone

speaking of robes can anyone tell me where to find one in ds called rain tree uniform for the crafting quest

Survivor
Jun 12, 2009
thunderbird120 wrote:
seandra9 wrote:
Whiterose2 wrote:

speaking of robes can anyone tell me where to find one in ds called rain tree uniform for the crafting quest

both of these are located somewhere in mooshu

Survivor
May 01, 2009
Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
Can anyone help me please?

I went to told to get my first crafting station, and the vendor told me to make two swards, and make sure that i place my work station in my dorm room. When i went to my dorm room the crafting stations wasn't in the menu. I looked for it everywhere, and i even tryed buying one, but it is the advanced one that i can use yet. Can anyone help me, or tell me what i am doing wrong, and how i can get a basic crafting station. Thank you

Zachery Starwhisper
Balance
Level 42

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
wizman87 wrote:
Can anyone help me please?

I went to told to get my first crafting station, and the vendor told me to make two swards, and make sure that i place my work station in my dorm room. When i went to my dorm room the crafting stations wasn't in the menu. I looked for it everywhere, and i even tryed buying one, but it is the advanced one that i can use yet. Can anyone help me, or tell me what i am doing wrong, and how i can get a basic crafting station. Thank you

Zachery Starwhisper
Balance
Level 42

When you are gicen your first crafting station in WC it is placed in your backpack in a housing item slot. Just go to your dorm room/house and click on the button on the lower right to place/take items. It should show up on the items you can place in your room.

If not, you can always buy a basic crafting station in Krok from the housing vendor near the Krokospinx.

Survivor
Apr 29, 2009
lugia4321 wrote:
thunderbird120 wrote:
seandra9 wrote:

Whiterose2 wrote:

both of these are located somewhere in mooshu

hello all if you all finish the tons of diamonds rings. they will give you the class quest on uniform. Go to mooshu area to get those cloak you have to make for the dragonspyre quests. I know this is difficult. I am having difficult of looking for it. But you'll get there lol. Good luck on finding the cloak recipe in mooshu that is part of your dragonspyre quest.

Survivor
Jul 24, 2009
Whiterose2 wrote:

the vendor for that cloak is in mooshu at shoshun village pond.

Survivor
Jan 31, 2010
can anyone tell me where to find the recipe vendor who has the ring of insight recipe? I am new at crafting and can't find it anywhere. :?

Community Leader
Hello anne,
With help from a fan site I was able to help you
Recipe Vendor: Wul' Yahm
Table: Basic Crafting Station
Cooldown Time: 1 Hour

Read more: http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17277#ixzz0iFQvkCG0

Hope this helps
Catz

Survivor
Jul 13, 2009
My issue is, now that I am a grand master of life, I wanted to craft additional items for my homes. I chose a carosel and have been collecting the six million ingredients it wants (still working on that) but it needs eight Earthquake Treasure cards. I find because I am not Myth - I can't get the card.

The Jade Oni drops them, but I need eight and fought the Oni for several hours yesterday with no card drops at all.

Help?

Survivor
Feb 15, 2010
wwdevilishangel wrote:
My issue is, now that I am a grand master of life, I wanted to craft additional items for my homes. I chose a carosel and have been collecting the six million ingredients it wants (still working on that) but it needs eight Earthquake Treasure cards. I find because I am not Myth - I can't get the card.

The Jade Oni drops them, but I need eight and fought the Oni for several hours yesterday with no card drops at all.

Help?

It's a long shot, but other than trading with a friend in Myth who has them, you might try looking at the Bazaar in Olde Towne, Wiz City. The higher cards are pricey, show up rarely, and get bought up pretty fast but it may be worth looking into....O and you might try at the library, too- I just don't know if Dude sells cards that high or not.

Angus Ironpants, 39th Pyro 8)

Survivor
Jan 02, 2010
i found the recipe for the DS robe, grimblaze vestment, in mooshu. it is in one of the village centers. the vendor stands on top of some steps in the center.
i am now looking for the recipe to transmute blood moss. can anyone tell me where to find this treasure card recipe?

Survivor
Feb 15, 2010
Nightrider1957 wrote:
i found the recipe for the DS robe, grimblaze vestment, in mooshu. it is in one of the village centers. the vendor stands on top of some steps in the center.
i am now looking for the recipe to transmute blood moss. can anyone tell me where to find this treasure card recipe?

That Transmute treasure card can be bought from the crafting quest giver/recipe vendor in Wiz City, Eudora Tangletree, in Olde Town. As a general guideline, think of which world a given rare reagent is most strongly associated with and that world's crafting questgiver will likely have the transmute recipe for sale.

Angus Ironpants 39th Pyro 8)
"I know I move slow, because my pants are made of iron"

Survivor
Jan 11, 2010
sojourna you may have to buy a crafting table that you can do the craft you need to do with your certain quest that's all there is 4 tables to use and you use them for different crafts that's all the equipment table is diff than the beginning crafting table that is all hope this helps and i know this is a old post but i hope this helps and that you see it

Survivor
Dec 08, 2009
can someone help me im trying to craft a ring of insight an i do not know what to do or where to start

Survivor
May 01, 2010
I crafted the constantine jewel/and some blade (in marleybone) (ok! I admit it, I cant remember the name of the item) I need two to get my badge, I have one so far in my backpack. I went and collected 16 scrap iron (Gosh that was a pain!). Now I puffed in to my crafting station to craft the same two item again (yes at my house), then I hit create!
hmm were is my second item? do I have to wait till the 8 hours are up to see the items in my backpack? back pack not full! so it should be there. I would most def hate to start the scrap iron mission again! it took me almost 5 hours of searching.

Hero
May 27, 2009
xlordt wrote:
I crafted the constantine jewel/and some blade (in marleybone) (ok! I admit it, I cant remember the name of the item) I need two to get my badge, I have one so far in my backpack. I went and collected 16 scrap iron (Gosh that was a pain!). Now I puffed in to my crafting station to craft the same two item again (yes at my house), then I hit create!
hmm were is my second item? do I have to wait till the 8 hours are up to see the items in my backpack? back pack not full! so it should be there. I would most def hate to start the scrap iron mission again! it took me almost 5 hours of searching.

Well, if you're sure there was already one Constellation Jewel and one Stinger of the Scorpion ( I beleive that's the one) in your not-full backpack, all I can think is that possibly you selected the wrong item at the crafting station. I did that one time on accident. If these things are not in your bank or backpack, I'd check to see if you still have your scrap iron because you made a ring of insight or something else.

Survivor
May 01, 2010
Willowdreamer wrote:
xlordt wrote:

Well, if you're sure there was already one Constellation Jewel and one Stinger of the Scorpion ( I beleive that's the one) in your not-full backpack, all I can think is that possibly you selected the wrong item at the crafting station. I did that one time on accident. If these things are not in your bank or backpack, I'd check to see if you still have your scrap iron because you made a ring of insight or something else.

Ya, I am 100% sure, hmm maybe I do have to wait the 8 hours to get the item? I cant remember what I did with the others.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
At the time of crafting, the item will immediately be in your backpack. If your backpack is full, then check your bank.

Double check your crafting quest to make sure you completed the items (it should tell you to see the crafting teacher who gave you the quest). If you completed the crafting and can't find your items, chances are you were too quick to click sell (I've done that too many times). Just run to the bazaar and buy them back.