Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What Happened To The Healing Cards ???

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 08, 2008
my balance wizards needs some healing cards, he goes to the library in wizard city to get some, to his dismay they DON'T have them anymore, ok so there out of stock, he goes to the Krok library, again to his dismay they DON'T have them either.

So my Question to KI is; What Happened To The Heal Cards ?

we need these to heal ourselves when we have to do battles in towers [some with more floors then we have potions] where there are NO Wisps to heal or battles with bosses that have 2 or 3 times your health. they also come in handy to help friends who seem to be the bad guys favorite to beat on. it kinda make you not want to help them cause if you run out your in trouble.

PlEASE PUT THEM BACK IN THE LIBRARY WHERE THEY BELONG

thanks

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
as briefly mentioned in other posts, most cards have been removed from the libraries so that we are forced to use their new 'Crafting' features and make them ourselves...

have fun running around for hours finding all the reagents. :-P

Defender
Aug 19, 2008
If we can ever get through the crafting lessons...my life wizard would be happy to make healing cards to sell in the bazaar...but not sure if I can make enough for everyone. Perhaps as many get through the crafting issues...more treasure cards will appear in the bazaar.

Survivor
Feb 13, 2009
optik wrote:
as briefly mentioned in other posts, most cards have been removed from the libraries so that we are forced to use their new 'Crafting' features and make them ourselves...

Wait, so are you saying that they are pushing us to make cards of our own?! What the heck? Thats insane! I dont have time for that.i hardley have any life people on my friends list so whenever i go into a battle with friends i ussually buy a few of the life fairy cards incase any of my friends die. You know those ones that keep healing for a few rounds. Its too much work to try and find reagents and and make the card. They shouldnt be forcing us to do that.

Defender
May 06, 2009
Airiana wrote:
optik wrote:

Wait, so are you saying that they are pushing us to make cards of our own?! What the heck? Thats insane! I dont have time for that.i hardley have any life people on my friends list so whenever i go into a battle with friends i ussually buy a few of the life fairy cards incase any of my friends die. You know those ones that keep healing for a few rounds. Its too much work to try and find reagents and and make the card. They shouldnt be forcing us to do that.

Oh, it's worse than that: if you are not a life wizard, you won't even be able to craft them :-( You can only craft cards from your own school.

So they are counting on life wizards spending their time making enough cards to satisfy the demand for them, to sell them in the bazaar. NOTE TO KI: You need to make this more rewarding somehow. I don't think gold will do it, when you (if I'm not mistaken) end up spending more gold to craft the cards than you get selling them...nevermind the time expense getting reagents.

Honestly this just makes it all the more likely that life will become the most popular second school for wizards who are not life already...so they can cast their own healing spells.

Defender
Apr 25, 2009
ElFuego wrote:
Airiana wrote:
optik wrote:

Oh, it's worse than that: if you are not a life wizard, you won't even be able to craft them :-( You can only craft cards from your own school.

So they are counting on life wizards spending their time making enough cards to satisfy the demand for them, to sell them in the bazaar. NOTE TO KI: You need to make this more rewarding somehow. I don't think gold will do it, when you (if I'm not mistaken) end up spending more gold to craft the cards than you get selling them...nevermind the time expense getting reagents.

Honestly this just makes it all the more likely that life will become the most popular second school for wizards who are not life already...so they can cast their own healing spells.

Except the only healing spells they can cast are pixie (which doesn't help since it heals like 30 at once, so you can easily be picked off by the other team before you can get all your health back), and satyr you get at a high level. Satyr just isn't really worth all the training points.

Survivor
May 10, 2009
Doesn't it make more sense to befriend Life wizards and trade cards? I was doing this before with friends... Him being a Death wizard would give me his un-needed Death cards.

I dunno.. I thought it was a good way to meet people and stuff.

Defender
Mar 08, 2009
wizard2u wrote:
my balance wizards needs some healing cards, he goes to the library in wizard city to get some, to his dismay they DON'T have them anymore, ok so there out of stock, he goes to the Krok library, again to his dismay they DON'T have them either.

So my Question to KI is; What Happened To The Heal Cards ?

we need these to heal ourselves when we have to do battles in towers [some with more floors then we have potions] where there are NO Wisps to heal or battles with bosses that have 2 or 3 times your health. they also come in handy to help friends who seem to be the bad guys favorite to beat on. it kinda make you not want to help them cause if you run out your in trouble.

PlEASE PUT THEM BACK IN THE LIBRARY WHERE THEY BELONG

I have a level 48 Theurgist and i say No to that. If you want to do your tower bring potions or find life people to help you. Nobody would care about bringing a life guy if they could just easily buy a healing treasure card for themselves. See what i'm saying :-) Life people would be Absolutely useless :x

Defender
May 06, 2009
Not absolutely useless, who will make the treasure cards? :-)

And yes, that's great if you have a life friend, obviously you are set. But for everyone else who isn't a life wizard, or life second...

Defender
Mar 08, 2009
ElFuego wrote:
Not absolutely useless, who will make the treasure cards? :-)

And yes, that's great if you have a life friend, obviously you are set. But for everyone else who isn't a life wizard, or life second...

You dont need to have anyone make cards if you get it from the library. :-P

Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
wow i am new to this and im a life wizard.... i feel important and used at the same time! :-D

(250 gold! life wizard for a friend 250 gold!)

Survivor
Dec 31, 2008
Blazian wrote:
Except the only healing spells they can cast are pixie (which doesn't help since it heals like 30 at once, so you can easily be picked off by the other team before you can get all your health back), and satyr you get at a high level. Satyr just isn't really worth all the training points.

Considering the number of times it's saved my Balance wizard butt in a fight, I'd say that the Satyr spell is well worth the effort it takes to get there. In fact, I trained all the way to Sanctuary with her, and have currently soloed Grizzleheim up to Nidavellir, thanks to a generous helping of Sprites, Satyrs, Pixies, Helping Hands, and Sanctuaries in my deck.

Survivor
May 31, 2009
1600 for a pixie? oneone measly 400 point healing card. Appearently they want everyone to retrain in life or death or they really need to free up room on their servers so they want people to quit.

People's patience is waring thin. I do not understand KI's obession with overpricing healing cards. KI please state the rational behind this move.

Survivor
Feb 19, 2009
The life wizards go and gather up all the reagents? Pay gold?

*cough*keen eyes*cough*