Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Balance School Tower

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 19, 2009
If I remember right, it's the Balance School that is in Krok, and underground. I notice all the schools have a tower, even the Death School, which is also technically underground.

Why can't I find the Balance School's tower?

Defender
May 06, 2009
Defender
Jun 19, 2009
No reason. I was just wondering if the Balance School actually had a tower of its own.

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
AuroraGriffin wrote:
No reason. I was just wondering if the Balance School actually had a tower of its own.

it does, fire ice and storm are it's towerS
due to the fact that it is made from those schools those are kinda its towers

Survivor
Dec 05, 2008
AuroraGriffin wrote:
yes it does on the krokosphinx there is a little ladder and you go down

Survivor
Dec 05, 2008
the balance school is at the krokosphinx and there is a ladder and then there it is.

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
just to let you know the balance tower is the ice,fire,and storm tower. so you have to fight the kraken,sunbird,andice collosus.

Defender
Jun 19, 2009
Well, I found the Balance School itself. I just don't see the tower. XD Unless I'm missing something obvious, like a portal or something. >>

Anyway, just curious if there was a tower or if the Devs forgot it. x)

Survivor
Dec 05, 2008
the balance school does not have a tower and it is not a portal just press x at the middle of the krokosphinx and then you go down and then you are there in the balance school. :)

Defender
Jun 19, 2009
boy260 wrote:
the balance school does not have a tower and it is not a portal just press x at the middle of the krokosphinx and then you go down and then you are there in the balance school. :)

Okay, thanks. At least, then, I know that's something I'm not missing.

Explorer
Jun 04, 2009
boy260 wrote:
AuroraGriffin wrote:
yes it does on the krokosphinx there is a little ladder and you go down

that's the school they're talking about the TOWER
your friend,
Sydney Mythhunter
Lvl 18 Balence Goddess 8)

Survivor
Jan 14, 2009
AuroraGriffin wrote:
If I remember right, it's the Balance School that is in Krok, and underground. I notice all the schools have a tower, even the Death School, which is also technically underground.

Why can't I find the Balance School's tower?

There is no balance tower but there is a school and a tree.