Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ambrose said come see him, but he won't talk

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 03, 2009
As soon as I reached level 35, I got a message from Ambrose saying to come see him, as something had arrived for me. I went to see him, but all he said was something about continuing to gather info about Malistaire. (generic message you get when you talk to him without having any current quests from him)

I just read a post from someone else who had something similar to this happen to them at level 47. Is this a bug?

Thanks in advance,
Cat

Survivor
Jan 03, 2009
This same thing happened to me also, whenever i reached lvl 35 i was told to go to ambrose.At first i thought he was going to give me something when he said that something had arrived for me but why wont he say anything is there something wrong?

IF SO PLEASE FIX IT
THANK YOU

Explorer
Feb 18, 2009
I got the same message over the weekend on my Life Wizard when she hit level 46. Thought maybe it was a new quest or something, so went to see him, and nothing :)

Maybe he just wanted to see how much we've changed our outfits since he last saw us hehe :)

Survivor
May 24, 2009
this happens to me EVERY TIME i level i am going crazy CRAZY i have leveled like 10 times to way buggy.

PS.buggy thing in game needs fixing BAD so please do us all a fav. and fix this one bug before i leave a dungeon again for NOTHING NOTHING how sad so please fix{for me}

Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
This happened to me too when I reached level 45 on my Life Wizard (Rowan Moonweaver). He said to come to him because he has a quest for me to do. I got to him and couldn't dialogue. I've tried switching realms and nothing. Kinda frustrating.

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
i had that happen to me for 5 lvl up in a row, plz fix it, also it does the same thing for people like diego moolinda and falmea

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
Yeah Today It Happin To Me Ugh i Was lvl 27 And He Told Me To Come
To Him Ugh This Bug Needs To Be Fixed!

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
When I became lvl 38 I went to see Cyrus for my next quest but Merle said something came for me or something like that. When I went to see him he didnt do anything. I dont know what it is about but for someone who has found out plz tell us.

Survivor
May 02, 2009
Same thing here and to a friend I was playing the game with. Neither of us got a reply from Ambrose after being summoned to him after going up to level 35.

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
I think its about going to grizzleheim, because i too got that message and then i was allowed to enter grizzleheim. hope this helps

Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
lmaox wrote:
I think its about going to grizzleheim, because i too got that message and then i was allowed to enter grizzleheim. hope this helps

It's not about going to Grizzleheim. I got the Grizzleheim message before I reached Level 45 when I had the Ambroise problem. It's some other glitch.

Survivor
Mar 17, 2009
Nope not a Grizzleheim related. I got the same thing twice when leveling up today. First I thought it was the key to Grizzlehiem so went and activated it but got it when I leveled up in Grizzlehiem and still nothing.

Survivor
Nov 02, 2008
Survivor
Apr 20, 2009
This has happened to me on my life wizard when I reached level 27, 28, 29, and 30. I don't know why it happens, but hopefully KingsIsle will fix it.

Defender
Feb 07, 2009
This happened to me just yesterday when I leveled up to 50 when I saw the message I knew it was this bug and sure enough, it was.

Defender
Sep 22, 2008
If you are above lvl. 20 and have gone to grizzleheim throught the spiral door then you'll get the message because he didn't get to tell you about GH when you were level 20, so it is about Grizzleheim. That is all.