Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

mirkolm keep/ravenscar

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
does any one know the level requirements to get into to the extra places like ravenscar and mirkolm keep?

matthew spiritblade lv 26 myth/life

Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
Defender
Sep 22, 2008
Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
20: saverstad pass 30: vigrid roughland 35: mirkholm keep 40: nidaviller.
im not so sure what lvl is ravenscar. by the way mirkholm keep is part of the main storyline but ravenscar isnt.

jacob boomwalker lvl45 ice

Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
Well I'm level 37 storm have beat the first three areas and can enter the first three dungeons in nidavillar but not the last two and not ravenscar. Hoping it's just level forty required. Glad to be of no help at all.

Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
30: vigrid roughland

incorrect - I am 28 and have completed it (at lvl 27)

Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
you have to have the quest defeat the boss in Nidaviller and complete it to go in to Ravenscar.

I beleive that is correct.

Thank you
Gerald

Survivor
Jun 15, 2009
then dude i have one question why the hill am i lvl thirty eight and cant go to ravenscar or talk to the king to get the missions in nidavellir :x

Survivor
Jul 31, 2009

I'm a level 29 and did all the quests i could but cant find someone to let me into mirkolm can some one help please? i got so mad that i left and went to another world.

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
baltior wrote:
then dude i have one question why the hill am i lvl thirty eight and cant go to ravenscar or talk to the king to get the missions in nidavellir :x

To speak to the king, you must be at level 40. Once you reach that level, supposed Merle Ambrose will summon you and send you back to speak with the guard outside (can't remember his name). However, he didn't for me. I just went there and checked with the guard and he gave me permission to speak with him.

Once you speak with the king, he will give you the quest to defeat Jotun and his brothers. Listen to the story line carefully. Once you defeat Jotun you will get the quest for ravenscar.