Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

level 47 glitch?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 02, 2009
ok i turn level 47 and it showed ambrose who said he need to speak to me.
i figure it is to get my new spell. but when i go to his office he won't talk to me.... did i miss something or what do i need to do to get my last spell....

thanks for the help

level 47 death/life

Survivor
Feb 18, 2009
i got that same thing when i got level 47 and on one of my other wizards when i got level 24, weird.

Defender
Dec 23, 2008
Yeah, I think that's a glitch. Here's my theory as to what's going on. Seems to be the case, but I'm working off of circumstantial evidence.

Prof. Ambrose is sending his students over to help out in Grizzleheim. Since it would be difficult for him to just tell everybody at once, he seems to be doing so on your next level up -- whatever level that happens to be. But unless you've spoken with the ferry operator in Olde Towne first, by the time you get to his office, it appears Ambrose forgets why he called you in.

Go to Olde Town, and take the Traders mission . Then go see Merle. Perhaps it's the smell of bear fur on you that sparks his memory.

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
Survivor
May 02, 2009
i am just trying to figure out when this glitch will be fixed? it will be nice to know...thanks for all replies...

Administrator
Merle Ambrose just likes to check in with his students every once in a while. If he doesn't have a quest for you, it just means he was making sure you check back with the Headmaster every so often, in case he has a special assignment.

community@wizard101.com