Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

9 hours? seriously?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 11, 2009
Well prof, i read your comments on another thread regarding crafting, and i have to say, you missed it with crafting. I get teh intention of a slower paced alternative to fighting but you made it way less enjoyable than it had to be. one of the things that my family liked and the reason we all moved from a "ruined 'scape" of a mmo to this one was the different take on everything. when you created crafting, you made it like every other game, a relentless grind. If you want it to be a relaxing break from the story line, thats fine. if you want to have insanely long cooldown times great, why nerf the crafting quests? I understand the shortages on resourses while people try to either plow through to finish the quests or "catch up" on the quests to the world that their character is actually playing on, and i get that if we are working on an economy you dont want it to be too easy to make money but you took something that you had 95% right and made it a horrible experience once you leave krok. Please consider modifying the cooldown times of the quest related recipes.

And did i need to blow all that coin on the other tables?