Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

MERLE AMBROSE

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
:-D :-Dwhen i reached lvl. 21 today Merle Ambrose told me to come to him asap
but when i went to him he didn't do anything. can anyone tell me whats happening

thanks

Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
When you reach lvl 20, he asks you to come see him, then proceeds to ask you to go to Grizzleheim. HOWEVER, like you, when I first tried that, I had not first talked to the bear in olde town, taken the tour, yada yada, making it so when I went to Ambrose he said nothing to me. So I went to the bear and did that quest real quick, then went back to Ambrose, and he then told me to go to Grizzleheim. Try that, hope it helps. Good luck.

Defender
May 06, 2009
There is also a bug, where Merle likes to keep asking you to come see him. /sigh lastnight I got 2 messages from him once I dinged saying come see me, I went and he had nadda. Of course I am already past level 20, and did both the bear quest, and the level 20 quest he gives to go to GH. I can only assume that I reached a new tier and that he wanted me to go back to GH was one of the messages and then the bug was the 2nd of the messages. Since I really haven't done GH on this character I don't know if I actually do GH if he will suddenly have more for me.

Defender
Feb 18, 2009
We have an account that was being played A LOT this weekend that is a Storm account and every single time that character would level up Ambrose would ask for her to come see him. This Storm character started this past weekend at a level 24 and reached level 31 last night.

Hunter SilverHeart

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
it cannot be the gh problem because i leveled up in gh and i also completed savaarstad pass in gh and do not have any other place to go in gh

Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
I have had this happen twice the latest was when I just hit level 35 and he said he had a package for me I went to him and he had nothing just tells me that he must ponder on things.

Survivor
Jul 01, 2009
I really wish an administrator would address this problem cause missing out on things in a game really makes me mad and not wanna play anymore.

Administrator
We already have, young Wizard.

Please see our Halston's Lab - Known Issue: Merle Summoning Players without Reason post

DaSeal wrote:
I really wish an administrator would address this problem cause missing out on things in a game really makes me mad and not wanna play anymore.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-