Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Big problem

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 06, 2009
i have a problem, i was doing the quest for the death prism and beat the guys in death tower but when i talked to my teacher he gave me my card but it wasnt anywhere in my spelldeck and it said i still had to defeat one of the guys in the tower, but when i went back in the death tower nothing was in there(except for scenery, inanimate objects,etc.) no one. is this a bug or my computer? because i would like it to be fixed.

Survivor
May 08, 2009
This is a problem for all death students. I have written a letter 3 times concerning this and they acknowledge it as a bug, yet here it is a weak later and we are still waiting like flies on a wall for some form of action so we can finaly move forward.

Survivor
May 02, 2009
There's a similar post on Wizard101central. Its a problem for all death school level 14 and 28 who have quests involving Mortis. Supposedly it will be fixed soon. I got an email back from Tech that they're aware of the problem but that there is no current fix.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009