Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Gobbler Attack Please

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
Hey everyone, i personally think the gobblers on Colossus Boulvard should have a new attack... Its really annoying how they just turn around and fart on you...

-Its immature
-Its stupid
-People make annoying jokes about it
-It makes the immature 10 year olds that lie about their age say imature things
-ITS DISGUSTING

Please change it i can't stand the stupid gobblers poisoning me like this

Defender
Feb 07, 2009
It is E10+ as game rating and it says Crude Humor so that is crude humor so if you don't like it don't play the game.

Defender
May 06, 2009
It IS immature, but

-This is a game aimed primarily at kids
-It's an attack that makes sense for them

And honestly -- the people (kids or otherwise) who say immature things about it, would just find something else to say immature things about, if they changed it.

Defender
May 15, 2009
Explorer
Jul 05, 2008
I think it is funny. NOthing wrong about it and kids lover it. Just like the booger bat :) it used to called blodd bat. But not many liked that so they changed it to booger. Definately kid chosen :)

Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
It's called booger bat now? Lol, I didn't know that. Yes, it is 'immature' I guess, however, it makes sense to those monsters, that they would fart and burp as an attack. They are called Gobblers for a reason. I still have my moments where I'm like 'wow, that's just wrong' but then I have moments where I laugh at the attacks. It fits the monsters character, so I have no complaints. If it bothers you that much, just hurry up and finish that area, and never go back. That's really all I can say.