Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Full Instance?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
What does it means when you try to teleport to someone and it says he is in a 'Full Instance' it's making it so my friends can't teleport to me.

Defender
Jun 19, 2009
20spencer wrote:
What does it means when you try to teleport to someone and it says he is in a 'Full Instance' it's making it so my friends can't teleport to me.

I believe that means that all four slots in a fight are full, and it cannot any anymore people, even if you aren't trying to be added to an actual battle.

Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
Defender
Jun 19, 2009
Explorer
May 22, 2009
well what does it mean when your friend is at home or at the commons and it says full instance?

Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
Defender
Jun 19, 2009
Mosado wrote:
well what does it mean when your friend is at home or at the commons and it says full instance?

That, I believe, is a Know Issue and a bug the Devs are working on at this time.

Survivor
May 24, 2009
We need to resolve this situation. I was in a Boss Battle all "alone" and no one could port to me because I was in "Full Instance". Why is it happening? Is it a system glitch or Program problem?

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
this is one of the most annoying bugs in the game. the administators are trying to kill it but i refuses to die!

you have no idea how annoying this is. however its good that kings isle knows, their working on it as we speak.

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
A full full instance is when your friend is in a dungeon that has four ppl in it.

Survivor
May 23, 2009
Sorry guys. Full instance has to do with the server being full in a particular location. Although this is a bug, and is not always the case.....
But a Full Instance is NOT when there are four wizards in a battle.

Okay... something that I have found works, MOST (not every time) of the time......until they get the bug thing fixed.......

But for those of you recieving this message in battle in a dungeon..
If you flee, and can not get back into a dungeon, etc. because of FULL INSTANCE,
run aaaaalll the way back to the entrance of the dungeon and go through the dungeon entrance like you were going to start the dungeon over, then try to teleport to your friend. Usually that works and if it does, it will get you back on track and playing with the people you came in with.

Honestly, in my opinion, I know that the Full Instance thing is a bug that KI is working on, BUT, if they kept the FULL INSTANCE block on, on purpose and made it where it is REQUIRED to run all the way back to the entrance of the dungeon (like i mentioned above), it would be more challenging. It would be kind of like a 'penalty' for fleeing. It's just to simple to say, "Hey no problem, i'll flee and teleport back to you and use my bottle to refill my mana." Just an Idea for Kings Isle

~David SoulFlame
LVL 50 Pyromacer
~David SoulHunter
LVL 36 Sorcerer