Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Secret boss Smogger

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 16, 2009
Well this boss is very hard but i beat him with a friend and a couple of minions.Now where you find him he is in katzeinsteins lab in marleybone. He has 4,000 heath! .He is in the end of the area where dr.von katzeinstein is. now beat kat and go west get the wood it asks you to get now go across the bridge now here he is.(Boss Smogger)
well thats all find your own stragey but i will give one he does kraken,stom shark and storm bats and himself kill the helper beat him with anything well bye bye hope you have great items

Explorer
May 09, 2009
Defender
Aug 01, 2008
He was a surprise for me too. I didn't realize his hit points would be so high until the battle started. Plus I'm a storm wizard. It was funny but I was literally getting down to using my treasure cards to finish the battle, I had run through my deck that much.

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
PeteWhite wrote:
He was a surprise for me too. I didn't realize his hit points would be so high until the battle started. Plus I'm a storm wizard. It was funny but I was literally getting down to using my treasure cards to finish the battle, I had run through my deck that much.

lol well they raised it slightly, he isnt really secret due to the fact these forums have been out for awhile now. and hint hint, he gives frog pendant and queen pixie, which gives a pixie card that can heal others, heals 480 without boast

Survivor
Mar 10, 2009
I beat him by myself and unfortunately, i didn't get anything from him. :-( Maybe if i beat him again i could get something.

Hero
May 02, 2009
I didn't think he was that tough. I beat him with a good friend of mine, along with my minion, who I named "flash".

I got Smogger's infected boots, and it's a really helpful item to me, since I'm a fire wizard.

Hero
May 19, 2009
nodandsmile wrote:
I beat him by myself and unfortunately, i didn't get anything from him. :-( Maybe if i beat him again i could get something.

you did get something for beating him, you got the smogger smasher badge

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
DarthNexus wrote:
nodandsmile wrote:

you did get something for beating him, you got the smogger smasher badge

he gives a badge? i never noticed

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
I actually though he was really easy, but it takes a while. I got this cool life hat that I can wear. it gives me like 6%+ attack and t8% life resist (thats comin from a MB hat) so its pretty good. The first time i saw the badge "smogger smasher" I was thinking: "What the heck is a Smogger???? " but now i wear the badge.