Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Battle Glitch?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
Only in Grizzleheim, my friend and I are experiencing traps from say death, being executed by say balance attacks, on our wizards, multiple times in one battle. Not only that, but we've put traps of the like on the enemies, only to have them mysteriously disappear, along with our attacks being ignored as if they never happened to the enemy.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

Thanks.

Defender
Jun 19, 2009
Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
You know, I have no idea. I don't think we were fighting a boss at the time this happened, but we might have been. In fact, I think we were fighting one of the dark sprite looking things for a quest. But still, to have our attacks not even registering as being used, the entire graphic cut out and our turn completely ignored, with out an interrupt? Then the whole thing about our traps being removed from the enemy, and them using other school traps against us, and having the traps being executed, despite their attack was not the same school. :/ Blah. I don't like it.

I'm all for the whole interrupt thing every once in a while, but back to back, the boss attacking sometimes three or more times in one hit. I'm terrified to even try to fight Malistaire, and I'm taking my time getting all my characters leveled up, so that I wont be facing him any time soon.

Defender
Jun 19, 2009
Xinaed wrote:
You know, I have no idea. I don't think we were fighting a boss at the time this happened, but we might have been. In fact, I think we were fighting one of the dark sprite looking things for a quest. But still, to have our attacks not even registering as being used, the entire graphic cut out and our turn completely ignored, with out an interrupt? Then the whole thing about our traps being removed from the enemy, and them using other school traps against us, and having the traps being executed, despite their attack was not the same school. :/ Blah. I don't like it.

I'm all for the whole interrupt thing every once in a while, but back to back, the boss attacking sometimes three or more times in one hit. I'm terrified to even try to fight Malistaire, and I'm taking my time getting all my characters leveled up, so that I wont be facing him any time soon.

Oh, man, I know. I hear you. I was in a recent Boss Battle in GH, just helping out my Peep and his pals, and now, I'm afraid to try that one myself, when it's an assignment of mine! >>

And the fight itself?

Well, it was ugly. The enemy was doing two and three Unicorn heals in a row, giving themselves complete health, while we were dying rapidly. This, combined with two or three in a row of Meteor Storm. Ouch. Just ... ouch!

I didn't see any Interupts or multi-turns within a turn, but a lot was going on, or the pip thing, and I probably missed something obvious.

First, I "died", then the guy next to me, then the guy at his right. Finally, our Team's "Captain", the Friend that shouted out from afar for my aid.

I remember someone saying, "Let's just die and end it".

After getting our tails thoroughly kicked and handed to us, we all ended up back at GH's Commons, all totally in shambles.

I don't think I wanna try that. As I read her in other places, such an encounter is suicide. :?