Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What the Heck is going on inthe final battle?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 01, 2009
Ok, I wish I could add the screen shots to show my points, but something seems wrong in the Land Of Mooshu.

First, this isn't my first time through this barbeque. I have a Lvl 50 Necro that passed through here and saw none of this, possibly because I finished it too quickly.

I am on the Jade Oni Battle, with a level 43 Life/Storm/Myth.

First. Throughout the battle I am seeing the Word "INTERRUPT" appear center screen and above the Jade Oni. What this means, I have no clue.

Second. The Jade Oni is grabbing double attacks. It casts a Unicorn to heal then immediately also gets a second attack to cast a blade/trap or attack card before the turn indicator spins to me.

Third. As time progresses the War Oni, Plague Oni, and I suppose the Death Oni appear and stroll into the attack. I had to flee when the plague oni appeared because I was out of cards.

Fourth. They seem to get multiple magic attacks as well, because as the round starts, before any attacks have been cast - a flame diamond, like fire elf or heck hound lasting attacks, appears at my feet and starts doing damage.

This battle is hard enough for a life wizard as it is. I think these additional handicaps have gone too far.

Administrator
Survivor
Jan 01, 2009
Thanks for your response, I saw that and other related posts after I made mine. I completely disagree with how itwas done, but in principal making the battles more difficult is alright I guess, although there are other things to fix first. I will make my suggestions and comments there.