Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Major Bug!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 18, 2009
I created 3 rings of insight. Then I was told to talk to the Krok crafter in the Oasis to get my reward, but the question mark was gray and he told me I still had to make them. What happened? I am absolutely sure I made 3. Help!

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
Defender
Jan 07, 2009
LimitedA wrote:
I created 3 rings of insight. Then I was told to talk to the Krok crafter in the Oasis to get my reward, but the question mark was gray and he told me I still had to make them. What happened? I am absolutely sure I made 3. Help!

they must be in your backpack to get credit.

Survivor
Dec 08, 2008
I had the same problem - I made four actually, and only one appears in my backpack. Where did the others go?

Survivor
May 06, 2009
Survivor
Dec 27, 2008
Whiterose2 wrote:
LimitedA wrote:

they must be in your backpack to get credit.

I tried 3 times to make rings, none of them were in my back pack OR my bank OR my shared bank. all of the regeants were used so I know they SHOULD have been complete, and in my quest log it says to talk to him, but when I talk to him he says he wants the rings and no they are NOT in my back pack. It didnt happen with the another of my wizards that I tried but this one is stuck and in addition I have to find all the rocks and parchment over again. I am not even in Krok anymore.

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
Which vendor did you get the recipe for the rings at? Each vendor I have visited didn't have them.

:(

Suri Spiritrider

Explorer
May 31, 2008
They might be cooling down, check your crafting slots in the Character Details page.

Hope this helps

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
Are you sure you didn't sell them by accident ? I did this the first time as they were in same section as my other gear. I had to go re-make all of them

Survivor
Mar 30, 2009
I have made four rings, used all the material and only have one in my back pack. It would seem that if you get disconnected, or have to leave during the cool down you loose the craft and the regeants. THIS IS UNFAIR AND NEEDS TO BE FIXED. I for one dont have an hour to sit and wait for the craft to be made. If I have to go then it should still be made and the count down finished, even if I am not on line.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Littleman268 wrote:
I have made four rings, used all the material and only have one in my back pack. It would seem that if you get disconnected, or have to leave during the cool down you loose the craft and the regeants. THIS IS UNFAIR AND NEEDS TO BE FIXED. I for one dont have an hour to sit and wait for the craft to be made. If I have to go then it should still be made and the count down finished, even if I am not on line.

One of the last things I do before I log off is to craft things. This means I get credit for the item, and cooldown is when I am offline anyway.

I always craft, move the items to my bank so I don't sell them later. Then log off.

The items are always there when I return. Make sure your backpack is empty, and check your bank. If both bank and backpack are full you'll lose the itmes I believe.

Survivor
May 09, 2009
I had this same problem when I completed that crafting quest. Came to find out in my hurry to get rid of all my extra stuff I sold them however, instead of building more I thought I'd try to see if I could fool him since I already built them and bought some at the bazar it worked for me so you might want to give it a try if you have already built them but accidentally sold them.

On a side note I tried it for the next quest and it didn't work so you actually have to build them first then if you mess up and sell them you should be able to go buy replacements.

Hope that helps someone.