Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard 101: The Good, the Bad and the Grizzly!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 24, 2009
First off I want to say to KI that this game is great and I enjoy playing it very much and Grizzleheim is done really good. I think the Bazaar is done good and the new crafting is good BUT I think the spawn rate of the reagents should be upped for them to spawn faster. I also think that there should be some kind of guide that people can know where to find certain reagents like parchment for example. Do we get that off of certain monsters or do we just find it in certain areas?

To me the stun lock does not matter to me but if a monster does get stunned in a battle he needs to be stunned for one round. Point being I was in a battle with Meowiarty yesterday with some friends and I stunned the Wraith boss with him and I did not fizzle but it was as if we was never stunned. Also when a death student tried to use beguile on a minion with a boss, he did not fizzle but it was as if the beguile did not work. I dont know if this was due to the enhanced boss battles or if it was a bug. If it was due to the enhanced boss battles than what is the point of putting a spell like this in the game if you cant use it like normal?

I think one of the bad as has already been said is the enhanced boss battles. To me it seems if people are closing their accounts faster than it takes to beat Malistaire pre-enhanced boss battles than you know there is something terribly wrong and KI should be working around the clock to fix it to get those people back ASAP or else they will have less people on their anniversary than they did have when the game first went live. Ok I have said my peace and I think if there is anything else that KI needs to know about that I did not mention I think this would be a good time to tell them before they lose alot of people. BTW I would like to know whose idea it was for enhanced boss battles? Because to me that does not seem to be like it would be the idea of the player or the customer.