Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Chamber of the Charmed text bug?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
Yesterday, I entered the Chamber of the Charmed in Krokotopia for the quest (solo, because I didn't feel like looking for a party). Upon entering, the next bit of quest dialogue popped up, but the text box was empty. The voice-over worked fine, but all of the incidents in the Chamber of quest related text produced blank text boxes. The voice-overs all worked, so fortunately I didn't miss anything. Is this a bug, or was it just some problem on my end?

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
I went through yesterday, and only one box was empty. Just thought it was a one time glitch.

Survivor
May 23, 2009
DorcasAurelia wrote:
Yesterday, I entered the Chamber of the Charmed in Krokotopia for the quest (solo, because I didn't feel like looking for a party). Upon entering, the next bit of quest dialogue popped up, but the text box was empty. The voice-over worked fine, but all of the incidents in the Chamber of quest related text produced blank text boxes. The voice-overs all worked, so fortunately I didn't miss anything. Is this a bug, or was it just some problem on my end?

I have had a similar bug. When in the Jade Palace area of Mooshu the statue guy in the middle has a little speech for you during your first 3 quests to enter the Emperor's chamber.

Even after that sometimes when I come back the statue does it to me again when I am just walking by to do something else.