Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Purchasing Reagents in Bulk

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
If I might make a request, when buying reagents from the vendors, allow players to choose the amount of reagents to purchase, rather than one at a time.

I checked some of the recipes available from the Krokotopia vendors, and many of those recipes require 8 of one sort or another. Being able to purchase 8 at once would be far more convenient than purchasing 1 item 8 times (with the minimum delay between each press of "buy"), and then compounded if multiple varieties of reagents are needed, and if one is going to make a variety of items. As the system currently exists, it reminds me of a classic Nintendo RPG where I often spent a minute filling my potion stock.

Survivor
May 28, 2009
Survivor
Mar 29, 2009
Since all of this stuff is new to those who did not test it out it would be nice if we could get hints on where to find certain items, at least for the people who pay for memberships but I think everyone would like to be able to know where to look for say the jewels? Some of the other stuff is hard to find as well, small vials, do we always have to purchase them? It would be nice to know these things in advance so we don't go hunting for things that we won't find.

Thank You
Midge, Fytzyn, Nave, Bug
(Our Family of players) :)