Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

MALLISTAIRE DRAKE DUEL IS REDICULOUS

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 26, 2008
I just defeated Mallistaire with my kids.

We all shielded, then put up blades and traps. We healed once and were prepared for the 1,000 damage scarecrow. After that we hit with Centaur for ~68,000 damage.

After the first attack we were hit with almost 2,000 damage from meteor strike.

After using six potions each we were finally able to all get back to the duel, but the attack killing Mallistare happened before my oldest son was actually in the duel, though he was present when he died.

After we finished him and defeated Sylvia Drake I received a Mallistaire robe, but my children received boots for the huge effort.

My oldest son also did not receive credit for defeating Mallistaire because he had ported back in and was only in the duel when we defeated Sylvia after Mallistare was defeated.

At this point I will be trying to convince my upset children to cancel our four subscriptions as I was with them for this extremely frustrating ninety minutes.

Administrator
Thank you all for your input on this issue - please read Cyrus Drakes message located here for more information:

https://www.wizard101.com/site/posts/list/8018.ftl

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-