Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grizzleheim Houses?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
Do the designers plan on making Grizzleheim homes for purchase? I think that would be cool. Also, there is a lack in Grizzleheim furniture.

Defender
Mar 05, 2009
I'll second that! I'd love a little log cabin vacation home, and plenty of rustic furniture to soften up my urban place in Marleybone.

Defender
Apr 24, 2009
Yeah would be nice to have a Grizzleheim house for my Ice wizard and Myth wizard and have some snow around it or something like that maybe ones that look the Krokotopia ones but with snow instead of sand and made more like the buildings look in Grizzleheim.

Survivor
Apr 28, 2009
irishman9 wrote:
Do the designers plan on making Grizzleheim homes for purchase? I think that would be cool. Also, there is a lack in Grizzleheim furniture.

yeah that would be good i dont have a house yet and since grizzleheim isnt a members only world the houses should be around the same price as the wizard city houses

Survivor
Feb 10, 2009
I would love to have Grizzleheim housing. In fact, I couldn't wait for Grizzleheim to come out so I could get a house. Perhaps something like a log cabin and then a fortress house.

Explorer
Dec 20, 2008
Hi,

I'll add my vote for houses on Grizzleheim! I would raid my savings account to buy one. <G> I love the look of the world and would love to have a place in the mountains, snow on the ground, and a big stone fireplace or fire pit. :)

Autumn

Survivor
Aug 31, 2008
irishman9 wrote:
i know! i really really want grizzleheim houses! :D i would love a big cabin in the middle of a small forest with lot's of trees and maybe some rivers and ponds! :D i would hope they wouldn't make it to expensive :(

Survivor
Jul 27, 2009
Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
I don't know about you guys,but i would like a little log house with a few trees around it and a pond with a boat at the edge and you can ride around in your boat :D Reply to this please I want to know what you other wizards think!

Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
I'd also like a house with like a fortress and a moat with a small draw bridge that actually goes down when you get near it and goes up when you go away Anyone think that a good idea?Please reply.

Delver
May 29, 2009
moviebuff3000 wrote:
Yeah would be nice to have a Grizzleheim house for my Ice wizard and Myth wizard and have some snow around it or something like that maybe ones that look the Krokotopia ones but with snow instead of sand and made more like the buildings look in Grizzleheim.

I think that would be an excellent idea if using the concept of the Oasis Villa. Instead of having that alcove above maybe we could have a tree house in the backyard or something.

Alura Hexcaster Lvl 39 Balance/Life/Storm

Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
Attention Guys!
ok so i have seen this video i forgot were and they ARE working on gh houses AS WELL as houses that are specific to each school :P so just letting you know

Survivor
Aug 14, 2009
thegaate wrote:
Attention Guys!
ok so i have seen this video i forgot were and they ARE working on gh houses AS WELL as houses that are specific to each school :P so just letting you know

what's "This Video"?

Survivor
Aug 07, 2009
spicytaco2468 wrote:
thegaate wrote:
Attention Guys!

what's "This Video"?

Kool!!
I have wanted a Griz house since I first saw the world.
I am interested in medieval history.
so yes, i would like one.

BTW, the Runes are real for the most part. but they dont always spell something.

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
irishman9 wrote:
Perhaphs the Devs. can post a mini vr tour and/or scetches they could make for Grizzleheim homes and the players can vote. 1 set for small and 1 set for the large homes. Also if they do, they can post a system message so players don't forget to vote.

Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
if you want grizzle hiem stuff for your house just do quest there but, i agre with grizzle houses they need some but there most likely haveing trouble with makeing the second house. duncan lvl 31

Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
Everyone I have talked to about the lack of housing for Grizzleheim say the same thing..... "I can't wait!" I'm in the same boat! As soon as there is housing available, I am buying!
It does seem to be a very popular world and well liked.
K.I. will come through real soon for all of us "Young Wizards".
Take care everyone and happy questing! :D

Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
OK, guys. I will be totally honest with my thoughts.

First of all, I don't like Grizzleheim as a world. I hate it and will do everything I can do before I come back to it.

But I totally agree that furniture and houses from Grizzleheim would be awesome! :D

Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
irishman9 wrote:

there is also a lack in grizzleheim XP

Explorer
Mar 28, 2009
Frosty97777 wrote:
irishman9 wrote:

yeah that would be good i dont have a house yet and since grizzleheim isnt a members only world the houses should be around the same price as the wizard city houses
Actually Frosty97777, Grizzleheim is a members world. Non members have a chance to explore it, but it is members after that. Also, I agree on making GH houses. THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!! Plz make GH houses KI!!!

By Daniel WyrmBlood level 41 Sorcerer

Survivor
Sep 09, 2009
Reddpaw wrote:
spicytaco2468 wrote:
thegaate wrote:
Attention Guys!

what's "This Video"?

Kool!!
I have wanted a Griz house since I first saw the world.
I am interested in medieval history.
so yes, i would like one.

BTW, the Runes are real for the most part. but they dont always spell something.

I have been tiring to figure what most of it says. they dont have the "F" rune so they just wrote F LOL. I really had to laugh then I translated the runes around the main courtyard "big bear fort" that was great. And YES they really need to hurry up and make a Grizzle home. I love the Norse Mythology and cheered for joy every time a new quest opened up there. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE creators MAKE A GIZZLEHEIM HOUSE!! I"LL PAY ANYTHING FOR IT LOL

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
If any moderators are reading this i think you should make it around 10-35 thousand gold.

i like the idea maybe some free features can be:

free huge watchtower
a small battlefield like area(like where the minigames are)
the catapault with the rocks
and some nice rivers

But KI please please dont make so expensive that it will take years to afford with gold.

Explorer
Apr 26, 2009
Diavic wrote:
irishman9 wrote:

there is also a lack in grizzleheim XP

LOL, I agree.

It is too hard for too little points. I have a grandmaster storm, but since I can't accumulate anymore XP, I won't bother to do Gh. My level 28 Balance is doing Gh, but it is definitely more for the challenge/change of scenery (getting so sick of Marleybone) than it is for the XP, that's for sure. They really should raise up the XP for quests there!!!

Survivor
Apr 11, 2009
irishman9 wrote:

IT WOULD BE SOOOO COOL!!!!
i would want a log cbin sort a thing

Survivor
Dec 27, 2009
i would love to have a grizzlehei house but whenever i go to the castle shop they dont have any. any one know?
:? :(