Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More Parchment!!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 02, 2009
We need more parchment. Its like 3am here and not many people are on and I can't find any parchment in Krok. I have looked over most of Krok and I can hardly find any at all.

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
I agree! I haven't seen anyone while I've been wandering around and haven't found any parchment at all. Is it found on the ground or should I look near tables and things?

Explorer
Apr 02, 2009
its on the ground. took me forever but i finely got some barely. look over at the tomb of storm. specially in the barracks. that is where i found most of mine.

Survivor
Sep 25, 2008
Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Hmmm, in the past three days I have almost tripped over parchments while loking for other things. Hopefully you don't mean 3am east coast, that is still a major west coast time...and 2-3 am west coast last night, just after restart, I saw one other person on in two hours of play.

Parchment spawns:
Pyrimid: Middle of 'streets; where the foes walk.
In the end 'rounds'
There are two spawn sites in Palace of fire behind the initial foe.

Sphinx: Near the Beetle in entrance hall (other side of platform)
Hall of Champs and Arena: Same as pyrimid, streets and end rounds.

Etc.

Just make sure you are being honest with yourself and going at a real dead time. If all realms, including Ambrose, say 'Perfect', go for it. I have picked up many this way.

Note: They sell for a very good price, so many pick them up to sell, so check Bazzar.

Defender
May 06, 2009
Do vault of ice instance, and just reset the instance after you cleaned it out. I can't say it's fast, but hey it will get you parchements without competition.

Oh side note if you think getting parchements is bad, just imaging needed 80 scrap irons for your marleybone crafting, oh and other items too, and don't forget the 9 hour cooldown on 5 items and 8 1/2 hour cooldown on the other 5 items.

Survivor
May 31, 2009
Runstorm1981 wrote:
We need more parchment. Its like 3am here and not many people are on and I can't find any parchment in Krok. I have looked over most of Krok and I can hardly find any at all.

You should try buying it from venders all around the spiral like in the Bazzar in Wizard City.Peace Out! :-D