Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting Bug

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 03, 2008
I've got everything i ned to make the dagger of abduction. Every time I click on create, it comes up with the error code "All crafting slots are in use". I know of at least one other person with the same problem and no one seems to know what to do. :( :?

Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
I have the same problem also, and on another acct it didn't it did not give the recipe for the blades

Survivor
Jun 12, 2009
My roommate and I are having the same problem on both of our accounts. We have yet to get a response from the game people about this issue, even though we both have sent in bug reports. If anyone gets a response from the game people, please post a response here so we all can see. Thanks.

Survivor
Apr 29, 2009
I had this same problem on the test realm but only on one toon. now I am on the live server it works however I am having this same problem on another account. If anyone knows please please help

Developer
Survivor
Mar 29, 2009
i think it is due to the insane time it takes between crafting items i'm up to mb and got the crafting quest but 8 and a half hours is insane and i think it should be reduced at least to the max of 10 mins with a success rate for the item you are making. what i would like is if wizard101 would explain the insane amount of time in between the crafting,

Defender
May 06, 2009
MoolindaWu wrote:
We are looking into this. Thank you for mentioning it. :)

Just wish it could have been fixed before this went live. I mean it was mentioned in test. :( Waiting a day or two before pushing this live would have helped with less frustration from the player base on this partiqular issue.

Heck I am not sure that even the dragonspire crafting quests will work, or even mooshu. Not sure anyone on test managed to get that far. :(

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
I have had the same problem as the others here. I try to craft and it says all of my crafting slots are full. I have checked to make sure that everything is in working order and lo and behold my character, when turning in the mist wood, did not get a timed crafting slot. Now I know this is where you should get a timed crafting slot because on the test server that gave me my crafting slot. I'm not sure if that will help fix it any faster but I figured the more reports and the more details the better.

Administrator
This should have been addressed for most players in last night's emergency update - but if you find you are -still- unable to craft, do please let Mr Lincoln know, as your case might be unique.

He can be reached on the Help & Support tab on the left.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Delver
Feb 15, 2009