Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

please may i port button

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 05, 2008
ok here it is plain and simple i HATE it when anyone ports without asking, be it to me or to my friend i am battling with. i give a little speach when i add someone letting thiem know to ask 1st, i forgive 1 and only 1 port without asking, i remove others, but this does not stop the port to friends that always happenms. i always tell these people that it is impolite to port without asking, you better stay and finish the battle if another monster is coming because of you so on and so for . ( i'm sure a lot of you know this and have been on the reciving end lol) the new all or nothing port option leaves us at the mercy of these people, or stuck all on our own, with no possibility of help.

now if there was a plain and simple sollution, oh wait here is one
a pop up window for all in the battle, or just the one being ported to, just like the friend request

so and so lvl such and such from this school wants to port allow?

gee how simple would that be?
if you agree plz let ki know by posting here ty

Survivor
May 27, 2009
nimbysep wrote:
ok here it is plain and simple i HATE it when anyone ports without asking, be it to me or to my friend i am battling with. i give a little speach when i add someone letting thiem know to ask 1st, i forgive 1 and only 1 port without asking, i remove others, but this does not stop the port to friends that always happenms. i always tell these people that it is impolite to port without asking, you better stay and finish the battle if another monster is coming because of you so on and so for . ( i'm sure a lot of you know this and have been on the reciving end lol) the new all or nothing port option leaves us at the mercy of these people, or stuck all on our own, with no possibility of help.

now if there was a plain and simple sollution, oh wait here is one
a pop up window for all in the battle, or just the one being ported to, just like the friend request

so and so lvl such and such from this school wants to port allow?

gee how simple would that be?
if you agree plz let ki know by posting here ty

sounds good to me