Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grizzle Exp Glitches

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 20, 2009
Since the update, on each quest I have done, I have not gotten any experience for them. I get the items, I get the gold, and I get the quest done, but no experience has popped up. I noticed it in the last two quests, but I don't know how many quests I have completed since. If this is what is happening, what will be done? Have others experienced it? Please respond.

Survivor
Jan 19, 2009
Quixilver wrote:
Since the update, on each quest I have done, I have not gotten any experience for them. I get the items, I get the gold, and I get the quest done, but no experience has popped up. I noticed it in the last two quests, but I don't know how many quests I have completed since. If this is what is happening, what will be done? Have others experienced it? Please respond.

if you did this in the test realm you earnd nothing case it was like a diffrent game. just the sam game but advanced.and whene that ended you want back to your oreginal person and had nothing from test realm.

Defender
May 28, 2009
I know this may sound just as "Off Base" as the last reply but you may have reached the level cap. If you are a level 50 wizard then you will not be able to earn experience or advance in levels until KI raises the level cap higher. Also, KI has allowed your experience progress bar to remain at the bottom of the screen. You may have a little experience in there because the last time you leveled up you received more experience than was necessary so the excess started filling up the next evolution. However, now that you are there it stops giving you experience. So, you will have a little bit of experience in that bar forever (or until they raise the level cap). If you check your character page you can see what level you are. If you are NOT a level 50 then you should really send this question to Mr. Lincoln for investigation.

Survivor
May 04, 2009
On i on a quest says use the weapons catch. I go to it where it is and it does nothing. I logged on and off twice same thing. And I didnt get any experience for collecting the key for it. What do I need to do?

Survivor
Apr 19, 2009
MysticalHeart77 wrote:
On i on a quest says use the weapons catch. I go to it where it is and it does nothing. I logged on and off twice same thing. And I didnt get any experience for collecting the key for it. What do I need to do?

yes i experienced this too i waited about a day and did other quests i checked and it happened so wait a little :mrgreen :-D

aaron dragonrider level34 myth wizard