Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grizzleheim

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 26, 2008
Please post this message in the Grizzleheim tab.

I am not normally one to complain, but Grizzleheim is just not working for me. Its too cartography, not really creative, too dark, and way too many monsters to get away from. I have tried doing quests and it seems that monsters are dragging me into the battles when I'm not really near them. I have gotten so irritated and mentioned to my friend about this, Olivia ShadowBlood. She has been complaining also that its not fair that the low levels have only access to the Northguard. She has also been complaining about her castle/house. She has been saying that these updates have been messing up her wallpapers and flooring's.

Survivor
May 02, 2009
GoodWill wrote:
Please post this message in the Grizzleheim tab.

I am not normally one to complain, but Grizzleheim is just not working for me. Its too cartography, not really creative, too dark, and way too many monsters to get away from. I have tried doing quests and it seems that monsters are dragging me into the battles when I'm not really near them. I have gotten so irritated and mentioned to my friend about this, Olivia ShadowBlood. She has been complaining also that its not fair that the low levels have only access to the Northguard. She has also been complaining about her castle/house. She has been saying that these updates have been messing up her wallpapers and flooring's.

yes i have been having trouble with my wallpaper also it seems every other time i go into the house it is pink. Also i was on a quest when the July 1, updates started and lost all i had done, it was the one where i get his cloak, staff and i was fighting him when the system shut down for the update, i set around hoping to get back in when the system came back up but becouse it was several hours i lost all i had accomplished. :-( :? I am so frustrated, on another note the Oakheart shows to go to Jade City when in actuality i needed to go behind the building i was in, i spent 2 days wasting time when if the quest helper would have worked i would still have some hair left on my head.

Thanks to all of the staff for a great game in spyte of a few less hairs on my head.

:-oZackary Waterthief lvl 48 life/myth/fire

Survivor
May 31, 2009
Though i have not had any problems with my wallpaper or floor i do agree that there are way to many monsters that can drag you into a battle even though your twenty feet away for them. But on the lvl subject i think it's fair that the lvls are seperated for eachother because that helps with speed on my computer and so you won't make us do the work for you.

colinwillowwraith lvl49, necromancer