Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ivan SoulSinger

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
Is Ivan SoulSinger A Student? Or a Former Student of Ravenwood? Or perhaps a Former student of DragonSpyre Academy? Or is he part of the Titan Army? Or even better, Enrolled in Dragonspyre Academy?

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
Survivor
May 22, 2009
Ivan Soulsinger is a student of dragonspyre who has been taken over. if you play with the voices and you do the quest his voice is very deep and he mentions living in your flesh. I'm just assuming but to me it sounds reasonable

Andrea SpriteDust lvl 50 Pyromancer :D
Courtney PixieWeaver lvl 44 Theurgist :)

Survivor
Jan 19, 2009
I think he WAS a student at dragonspyer academy but when the war came his survival instinks kicked in and decided that the only way to servive is to become part of the titten army.

so when he says he leys in your flesh he is pritty much saying fear has decided for him and it is in you to
Kind of like giving into the dark side all jedi has a choose but only a few give into it.

Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
If you want EXACTLY what he said it was this:

"The Flesh is weak, young wizard! But don't worry! When I've taken residence in your body, I'll take good care of it. I'll even come to visit you now and again! Ha ha ha!"

~GoRmAn BaTtLlEsWoRd

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
i dont no what your point is here really i mean just play the game and find out dont get me wrong i want to no to :P but really i not sure why you put this on here

Survivor
Mar 12, 2009
treyalford wrote:
i dont no what your point is here really i mean just play the game and find out dont get me wrong i want to no to :P but really i not sure why you put this on here

True. But its just fun to talk about stuff like this.

Survivor
Mar 12, 2009
Hmm, well I think he's just a Dragonspyre student gone bad, but all I care about is his sword (he's got a really awesome Death sword that I use a lot in PvP matches).

I did use him (in a way) for this story I'm writing: One of the characters in it is a Fire girl called Alexandra Soulsinger, who happens to be his great-niece. (Well, something like that). She's not the main character, but its still fun to mention that fact.