Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 02, 2009
Since we can't buy faries from the library anymore. How are we to get faries to heal? Because some of us can't afford to keep buying boost packs.

Why cant we make cards from other schools like just from the life school to make faries at least?

Just because we can sale stuff on the brazar doesn't mean that there will be faries on there. Just wondering.

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
Believe it or not, you can go to Ravenwood and talk with Blossom, the Life Tree. She has a recipe for crafting Pixie Treasure Cards. Never mind that you can spend half your life trying to collect the ingredients to craft a Pixie TC.

Perhaps you might be able to find a Life Wizard and see if he will create Healing TC with Keen Eyes and Dryads, Sprite and Satyr cards. That is what I had to do for my Pyromancer.

I use my Life Wizard to create Dryad, Sprite and Satyre TC's, trade them to my son, who inturn trades them back to my Pyromancer.

Keep my fingers crossed and hope that feature doesn't get axed.

Defender
May 06, 2009
DeejMaster wrote:
Believe it or not, you can go to Ravenwood and talk with Blossom, the Life Tree. She has a recipe for crafting Pixie Treasure Cards. Never mind that you can spend half your life trying to collect the ingredients to craft a Pixie TC.

Perhaps you might be able to find a Life Wizard and see if he will create Healing TC with Keen Eyes and Dryads, Sprite and Satyr cards. That is what I had to do for my Pyromancer.

I use my Life Wizard to create Dryad, Sprite and Satyre TC's, trade them to my son, who inturn trades them back to my Pyromancer.

Keep my fingers crossed and hope that feature doesn't get axed.

Just a note, you can only craft cards for your own primary school. Meaning if you aren't life you can't craft them. :(

Survivor
Jun 24, 2009