Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Re: the new Bazaar

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 16, 2009
first of let me say myself and my family thoroughly enjoy this game and the addition of Grizzleheim is going to enhance that.

Now to the Bazaar: in the function of the bazaar when searching for items/upgrades to buy, the mouse over function and clicking of an item to view it's stats is seriously way to fast. it may be due to the amount of people attempting to use the system of the Bazaar. But to my point, when i moused over an item it would flash the stats for a max of 2 seconds at best. that is not anywhere near enough time to compare to your equipped item and make a judgment on the 'new item' you are looking to purchase. ( i play several other 'MMo's ' currently and in the past so this scheme is nothing new to me, but i would like to see a longer display of the item for sale to be able to compare to my own equipment.

thanks, i'm sure hopeful this will be addressed. keep up the good work, enjoy your product immensely.