Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mallistaire at 100,000

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
When fighting the final battle . Mallistarie had a 100,000 points and constantly use Meteor shower without losing pips. The word Interrupt kept coming up during the battle. Also the meteor strike was about 3times stronger than normal. When I fought before to help other people this never happened. Is there a glitch in the system or is this a change that Wizard had added. Please help we have been trying to get to this final task for a long time.

Survivor
Jan 08, 2009
billydog11 wrote:
When fighting the final battle . Mallistarie had a 100,000 points and constantly use Meteor shower without losing pips. The word Interrupt kept coming up during the battle. Also the meteor strike was about 3times stronger than normal. When I fought before to help other people this never happened. Is there a glitch in the system or is this a change that Wizard had added. Please help we have been trying to get to this final task for a long time.
I totally saw that I dont know if it was a change or a glitch, yea and he kept using meteor strike when he only had one pip! He killed me easily. i hope its a glitch

Survivor
Jan 03, 2009
I believe there is a puzzle that is still widely unknown. KI would never make something impossible, or way too difficult. Find the answer to the puzzle and I am sure he will be much easier!

Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
Bakugan334 wrote:
billydog11 wrote:
I totally saw that I dont know if it was a change or a glitch, yea and he kept using meteor strike when he only had one pip! He killed me easily. i hope its a glitch
It is wat to hard i battled with all masters and we still died please be a glitch if not please change the health amount at least

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
I heard about this i am still on wc and almost done with Colussus blvd
and i think this is unfair i mean you never even get him down to 50,000
I NEED AN AWSNER why is it like this? i saw a test relm on youtube
and IT IS EXACTLY LIKE IT i thought it was just the test relm but now only 2 PEOPLE BEAT IT, 2!!!! i mean why is it like this so now the lower lvls
can't beat him it is un fair

Emily Earthgem
lvl 14
Conjurer

Survivor
Jan 18, 2009
THIS Better be a glitch, or some goof up in the programers code.

First and foremost, my daughter is very upset, cause she has no way to
finish story. Not with Meteors every turn, exponetially getting stornger and stronger, and without the pips. Sorry KI , but you have ruined it in Malistaire Lair.

Me and three other adults, even with potions and treasure cards, never had a chance. I thought this game was intended for Kids?

Fix it ! :x

Defender
Feb 07, 2009
It is a part of the game and I'M GLAD that I finished him before this update. The way the 2 wizards(A Life and storm) beat him is by using potions and then come back to keep the battle going.

Explorer
Jun 28, 2008
There is a way to defeat him and there is a puzzle.

First you must defeat both gurtoks to make the minions of malistaire disappear and to make sure that he gets sylvia as a partner. DO NOT KILL HER SHE HELPS A LOT.

Second you must have a life cause their attacks are 3-4 times stronger against malistaire.

Third buff up the life person and put as many traps as possible on malistaire before your all killed.

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
Laurette wrote:

finish story. Not with Meteors every turn, exponetially getting stornger and stronger, and without the pips. Sorry KI , but you have ruined it in Malistaire Lair.

Me and three other adults, even with potions and treasure cards, never had a chance. I thought this game was intended for Kids?

after the update i went to jade oni and thought that was unfair but yesh, after the update i have tried to do Malistaire Lair and it is impossible sorry kingisle but with this last update you really did it, you ruined the game and i suggest you fix it or you will be losing a lot of gamers.

Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
Not sure if there a trick or not but there no way to beat him. He comes at you with meteor attack at the start of each round and it does more and more damage each round. He gets about 2-3 attack a turn. He hit us with 2 scarecrows and a meteor in one round with super bouns to his damage. There no way to defend against this or attack him. If this the road KI taking (remember kids have to play this) I going to be moving on to another game. I am so upset right now with such a bad idea they put in. Hmm might just be time to move on anyway.

Survivor
May 16, 2009
I don't post but I seriously have to chime in on this. The "enhanced" bosses are just miserable. You haven't improved the game, you've got me wondering why I play it if you're going to make it this bad.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
I would like to recommend to all parents who are as upset as me to go under contact Wizard and let them know how upset and angry we are. My son was one day away from winning and they made this ridiculous change. Now he is extremely upset.

Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
Laurette wrote:

It is my quest and now it is almost IMPOSSIBLE! ! i
have even tried with a life person and we used alot of traps and sheilds and we used centaur every time but we still lost so i am getting very fustrated. KI please fix it.

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
billydog11 wrote:

100,000 HEALTH?!?!?!?!
That is not possible! If it is not a glitch please put his health back to ten thousand KI!

Blaze Owlstrider LvL 40 storm.
In DS, but i got in at lvl 39

Administrator
Thank you all on your input on this matter. Cyrus Drake has a message for everyone located here:

https://www.wizard101.com/site/posts/list/8018.ftl

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-