Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cat tails info

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 30, 2009
Any idea how I can craft or find cat tails? I have been running around looking for them at vendors and around the streets but so far nothing. Any info would be awesome!

Survivor
Feb 16, 2009
Just think where you would find Cat Tails in the Real world, and you will find them. Hint: It's a plant

Survivor
Sep 07, 2008
Look in water areas in parks and other areas streams cross. I found mine that way. :-D

Defender
Nov 05, 2008
alburaharley wrote:
Any idea how I can craft or find cat tails? I have been running around looking for them at vendors and around the streets but so far nothing. Any info would be awesome!

cat tails are found in water

Defender
Jun 19, 2009
I find that reloading the vendor selection screens helps. If you don't see the Reagent you are looking for at first, close the selection, reopen it, and open the Reagents page. Keep doing this until you see what you want.

Hope this helps. ^_^

Survivor
Jun 23, 2008
I found them in water in Unicorn Way and Cyclops Lane, so I would guess they spawn in most water places.

I sure wish the quests would at least give you a "hint" as to where to find these items. I've been searching for hours for parchment, but without knowing if it's sold, a drop, or on the ground, it's very difficult to find. Especially, with hundreds of other people also searching at the same time.. hehe

Good Luck!!

Survivor
Feb 18, 2009
Sorry dont know how to craft yet but cat tails are in the waters i found mine in the common behind ol Zeke. Happy hunting

Survivor
May 27, 2009
alburaharley wrote:

I found some (by chance) in the water just outside Shirataki Temple on MooShu.
I imagine you will see them in any of the water areas throughout the Spiral.
Good Luck.

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
i have found them in or around bodies of water like the water falls in triton ave and so on.

Defender
May 28, 2009
Look for water. Cat tails are always in water. So, a couple of places in WC that I have found them are in the mote thing in Unicorn Way and the stream in Cyclops where Nolan is. Ultimately, just look for water no matter what world you are in.

Survivor
Jul 10, 2009
I found dozens of cat tails without even really looking for them - just look near water (like behind Zeke in Wizard City, the streams in Cyclops Lane, and the tops of the waterfalls at Four Falls Mill in Triton Avenue).

-Scarlet Angelbane