Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mist Wood

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 18, 2009
I dont think that its fair that its not enough mist wood in wizard city and if you have 5 million people looking for some then most of us wont be able to get any till late at nite when the little kids arent on. It would be nice if there was some in ds or ms or even marleybone for the memebers to get.

Defender
May 06, 2009
Ang3l360 wrote:
I dont think that its fair that its not enough mist wood in wizard city and if you have 5 million people looking for some then most of us wont be able to get any till late at nite when the little kids arent on. It would be nice if there was some in ds or ms or even marleybone for the memebers to get.

Actually I was running around marleybone doing my quests and picking up resouces because I will do some crafting later. Guess what ... I found enough mistwood to do the first two quests. I only went back to wizard city for cat tail, I am sure it is elsewhere but meh I only needed 4 of them to make the daggers.

Now I wouldn't call it a "common" resouce in marleybone I only got like 5ish of them, but it is there if you are looking.

Survivor
May 01, 2009
Defender
Nov 05, 2008
Ang3l360 wrote:

ok you were not on the test message bords or you would know myst wood is all over the spiral, try instance lvls by yourself to have no compotion

Defender
Jun 19, 2009
Check the Shops.

The Bazaar has a selection, and there are street vendors now, if you look around. If what you want doesn't show in the Selection, exit the "page" and re-enter the selection screen again.

Hope this helps. ^_^

Survivor
Jun 25, 2009
There is mist wood in marlybone go to hyde park and travel look around the sides I was just there and got about 12 there, the first one was in clousses st in between the girl and the mercant on her right.

Defender
Aug 01, 2008
In a day or so when things calm down, there will be plenty of mist wood for everyone. Until then, just do your quests and collect what you happen to run across. I've been running around all the other realms collecting stuff for future recipes so that when I eventually get enough mist wood to do my crafting, I'll have all the other items ready to go.

Explorer
May 09, 2009
Survivor
May 27, 2008
My friend and I were looking for Mist Wood as well. Both of us found some in Mooshu. I forgot where she found hers, sorry about that, but I found three in Hametsu Village. Hope this helps!
Cassandra WillowWhisper, Lvl.48 Thaugmaturge

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
I found loads in Mooshu.
Plus, it doesn't just "vanish" once you get it.. It DOES come back after a certain amount of time.
Can't remember what area of Mooshu I was in, but I found about 18 pieced of Mist Wood, along with many other things.
I was also realm jumping too.

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
As far as wizzard city I have found it in ever area but the caves just do a trees run it ether by tree are statues.

mushroom grow by statues/trees to

Survivor
May 31, 2009
i always find mist wood around the boss towers in all the adventuring streets (unicorn way, cyclops lane, triton avenue, firecat alley, colossus blvd). start by looking there. and anyway by now not as many ppl are looking for it. :D

Survivor
May 22, 2009
Survivor
Jul 10, 2009
Try looking in the low population realms, and instead of sticking to main pathways and streets, make sure to check behind buildings and in every corner where most people won't stop to look.

-Scarlet Angelbane

Survivor
May 02, 2009
I really dont know how much this helps but there is a lot of mist wood in Marleybone. And like that othere person said I am sure you can get it at the Bazaar. Oh and by the way Kingsisle, the Bazaar is really cool! I go there like three times every day at te minimum. I also like the idea that you buy what other people sold to Elik. Keep making more worlds Kingsisle!

EvanFireeyes