Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do I get -back- to Grizzleheim?

AuthorMessage
Administrator
While you are on Baldur Goldpaw's assignment, you can use the boat behind him to travel to Grizzleheim.

Once you have completed Baldur Goldpaw's assignment, and you are over level 20, speak to Merle Ambrose.

If you are under level 20, you will need to wait until you have reached that level before you can enter Grizzleheim again.

When you are Level 25 you will be able to begin the quest "Lending a Paw" from Bjorn Ironclaws which will lead to unlocking Vigrid Roughland, but first speak to Merle Ambrose to get the assignment "Call of the North".

When you are Level 30 you will be able to begin the quest "Full Grizzle Jacket" from Bjorn Ironclaws which will lead to unlocking Mirkholm Keep but first speak to Merle Ambrose to get the assignment "Grizzle Me This".

When you are Level 40 you will be able to begin the quest "The King and I" from Bjorn Ironclaws which will lead to unlocking Ravenscar but first speak to Merle Ambrose to get the assignment "The Howl of Winter".

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Apr 22, 2009
My lvl 38 guy has done his quest and i went to the headmaster and he said nothing. So plz tell me why i cant go back.

Justin Thundersword lvl 38 Magus Pyromancer
Justin Thunderthorn lvl 10 Apprentice conjurer
Justin Willowrider lvl 18 journyman Sorcerer ( :-D all the same person :-D)

Survivor
Mar 20, 2009
Same here my lvl 42 was called to Ambrose but he said nothing at the same time my lvl 39 friend got the same message but Ambrose spoke to him and he is now doing quests in Grizzleheim but I cannot
My lvl 50 never even got the message

Survivor
May 03, 2009
i believe i know why. since this was a NEW update the 101 team is still working on it. i just got on and it shows that he has a quest. it leads you to bartelby so you can travel there at anytime. it was not accessible because they were still updating it in different areas. have a good time in grizzleheim

Delver
Mar 15, 2009
epicdyl wrote:
i believe i know why. since this was a NEW update the 101 team is still working on it. i just got on and it shows that he has a quest. it leads you to bartelby so you can travel there at anytime. it was not accessible because they were still updating it in different areas. have a good time in grizzleheim

i hope this works thank you

Survivor
Feb 23, 2009
this worked for my first character, but when i tried talking to the headmaster for my second wizard he won't give me the key. is this a bug?

Sincerely,
Fiona Shadowhaven, Grandmaster Thaumaturge
Fiona Lotussong, Journeyman Theurgist

Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
I'm sure it's not a bug. I think you just have to wait a couple days and then you can get in. In the meantime, complete a few quests, beat a few bosses for fun, and take it off your mind. It might surprise you hope this helps!
-Destiny DawnRiver

Survivor
Feb 16, 2009

i wish we could just go back to grizzlehelm like you do with all the other worlds

Survivor
Jun 15, 2009
I went to Grizzleheim did a bunch of quests probably about half of Grizzleheim, then they told me to "rest" so I left, finished Marleybone and went on to Mooshu.

When I reached level 40 (in Mooshu), I got two bubbles pop up from Headmaster Ambrose demanding to see him at once. One specifically mentioned Grizzleheim and the other said "I have a summons for you"

I ignored it so I could finish MooShu, but now I go to the Headmaster and he has nothing for me to do!?

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
Not sure if this is the right place to post.. but here it goes. I started the Baldur Goldpaws quest. I did the first part just fine. But then he was talking and was about to take me to Grizzleheim and my computer froze and I was booted off. Now when I go back he only tells me who i need to talk to in grizzle. I have tried emailing but nothing works. any help?

Delver
Jul 30, 2009
I'm just curious as to Mirkholm Camp access.

I finished both the quests involving Herkin and Ingolf Moonheart, as well as the mini-quests revolving around those. Yet, the second gate in Mirkholm hasn't opened up for me, nor have I seen any quests (mini or other) that will allow me into the closed off section.

Is this yet another part that doesn't open till you're level 40? It opens up after reaching level 40 and is the quests that allow you into the rest of Grizzleheim?

Just curious as it's driving me nuts trying to figure out if I've missed quests or had quests skip me, that's causing this particular issue.

Heather DragonWeaver-36 (almost 37) Pyromancer with Life and Balance

Delver
Jul 30, 2009
redtrain wrote:
I went to Grizzleheim did a bunch of quests probably about half of Grizzleheim, then they told me to "rest" so I left, finished Marleybone and went on to Mooshu.

When I reached level 40 (in Mooshu), I got two bubbles pop up from Headmaster Ambrose demanding to see him at once. One specifically mentioned Grizzleheim and the other said "I have a summons for you"

I ignored it so I could finish MooShu, but now I go to the Headmaster and he has nothing for me to do!?

Same situation for me as well. Heartbreaking since I was excited to finally reach 40th so I could continue on in GH. :(

So since there was no mission by the Headmaster, but I still needed to find the last yardbird in Mirkholm, I went to GH. Noticed as I entered the fort, that there was a marker above the one bear the guards the entrance to the King. Clicked on it and it said the King was ready to see me?

So you may just want to go check GH itself. Seems in my case that even though Ambrose had no message for me to start the quest, the quest was activated none-the-less.

Survivor
May 23, 2009
:D hey what level are you able to go back there? i need help thx ]

Explorer
Mar 27, 2009
brattany316 wrote:
this worked for my first character, but when i tried talking to the headmaster for my second wizard he won't give me the key. is this a bug?

Sincerely,
Fiona Shadowhaven, Grandmaster Thaumaturge
Fiona Lotussong, Journeyman Theurgist

If your second might be the Fiona Lotussong, then that's simple! If you are to enter grizzleheim, you must have 2 conditions:

One: Do Baldur Goldpaw's quest line

Two: Be lvl 20

Survivor
Jan 07, 2010
AlicornsPrayer wrote:
I'm just curious as to Mirkholm Camp access.

I finished both the quests involving Herkin and Ingolf Moonheart, as well as the mini-quests revolving around those. Yet, the second gate in Mirkholm hasn't opened up for me, nor have I seen any quests (mini or other) that will allow me into the closed off section.

Is this yet another part that doesn't open till you're level 40? It opens up after reaching level 40 and is the quests that allow you into the rest of Grizzleheim?

Just curious as it's driving me nuts trying to figure out if I've missed quests or had quests skip me, that's causing this particular issue.

Heather DragonWeaver-36 (almost 37) Pyromancer with Life and Balance

There is actually a way to get in before you're supposed to, I figured it out by accident. If you go into the giant cave on the right side of the map in Mirkholm Keep you'll see there are two ways out. One leads you back to the main area and the other leads you into the closed off section. (You won't see these immediatly, though!) I hope this helps, and try to keep your map open for most of the journey, because it's easy to get lost in there LoLz.

~Angela BlueCloud, Life lvl 37

Survivor
Nov 26, 2009
For those of you guys who say they can't get into GH i think (i could be wrong about this) that you have to finish all the quests in wizard city.

Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
shadowclaw28 wrote:
For those of you guys who say they can't get into GH i think (i could be wrong about this) that you have to finish all the quests in wizard city.

I am level 28 and have been at Grizleheim, without a lot of activity, for 8 levels. I went back to Firecat Alley in Wizard City and realized i had about 8 quests left there, i also had a quest in cyclops lane. I think it has to do with levels, not completion.
Destiny Dayflower
Level 28 Thuergist
Prince Snoopie (snow serpent)

Defender
May 10, 2010
I can't wait to get back to grizzleheim! I'm level 18 right now and I am in kroktopia. Grizzleheim's quests are more fun to me though... why do you have to be a level 20 to go back!? I'm just wondering!

Survivor
Jul 14, 2009
artistd10353 wrote:
Same here my lvl 42 was called to Ambrose but he said nothing at the same time my lvl 39 friend got the same message but Ambrose spoke to him and he is now doing quests in Grizzleheim but I cannot
My lvl 50 never even got the message

That is really weird because my lvl 47 never got that message. None of my friends ever got that message ether. Hmmm that is weird. :?

Survivor
Aug 07, 2010
ok you have to reach level 20 before getting to Grizzleheim but if you havent got to go yet and your computer froze. i would try deleting the game off your computer [not your profile or wizard] and donloding it again.when my game whould not let me on i tried this and it worked so try please

Survivor
Jul 19, 2010
This may sound as a ridiculous question but i am a member but im losing it tomorrow :( can you make grizzlehiem a free world but for lvl twenty only? We veteran members would like something to do in wizard101.

Survivor
May 11, 2010
Jennyss729 wrote:
I'm sure it's not a bug. I think you just have to wait a couple days and then you can get in. In the meantime, complete a few quests, beat a few bosses for fun, and take it off your mind. It might surprise you hope this helps!
-Destiny DawnRiver

My myth has never been able to get to gh, i wait still nothing somebody help me i cant keep going.

Caleb Spiritfist 50 Balance

Survivor
Sep 25, 2010
i am only lvl15 but i think that you just go talk to Baldur goldpaws without talking to the headmaster 8)

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
What do you get after Mirkholm keep? im level 30 and i just finished Sirros quests about finding answers. I was called back to grizzleheim but nothing opened except those :-(

Survivor
Oct 24, 2010
JigglyLily wrote:

i wish we could just go back to grizzlehelm like you do with all the other worlds

i agree :( :( :( how come we cannot go back