Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to the Grizzleheim Message Boards

AuthorMessage
Administrator
The Grizzleheim section of our Wizard101 Message Boards is intended to help guide you through areas of Grizzleheim . This is a great place to find out information about a quest you're stuck on, the location of a shopkeeper or anything else specific to your adventures in Grizzleheim!

Have fun!
~Professor Greyrose

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Apr 22, 2009
Ok i have a few questions. #1 i did the quest for balduar (or whatever his name is) and i went out of grizzlehiem and i cant get back,can you tell me how to get back plz.#2 Some people are already high lvl and then we dont want to have to do all the little stuff at the beggining of grizzlehiem that gives you like 15 exp so i would like to be informed how that will go out.

Justin Thundersword lvl 38 Magus Pyromacer
Justin Thunderthorn lvl 10 Apprentice conjurer
Justin Willowrider lvl 18 Journeyman Sorcerer ( :-Dall same person:-D)

Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
you have to speek to headmaster ambrose to go back to grizzlheim

Survivor
Apr 22, 2009
I tried that and he said nothing. Oh and i got past that i just had to log off and on like 5 times. Thx anyway!

Justin ThunderSword lvl 40 Master pyromancer
Justin ThunderThorn lvl 9 apprentice conjurer
Justin WillowRider lvl 18 journeyman sorcerer
Justin LegendRider lvl 5 novice thurgist

Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
Survivor
May 15, 2009
Go to the tree in Ravenwood, and go through the same way you would to ket to any other world in the spiral.

Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
ok can anyone find the castle vendor in grizzlehelm i looked in the building where hes suppost to be but hes not there

Survivor
Jun 25, 2009
I came across the entrance to Nidavellir, had to wait for an update/download and then went in with a friend who is level 34. I am 28. We came across the "whatsits" and his buddies at health 9000 plus! We had no chance. There seemed to be no quest, no one to talk to, character-wise. The map is Escherl style. What is the point of this place? To tell you the truth, it really knocked the wind out of our enthusiasm. What gives?

Survivor
Nov 26, 2008
I am not gaining any experience in Grizzleheim. I see that I should be when I defeat things in there but when I go to my character I am stuck at 66 experience. I am a level 50. Can I not go any higher? Does anyone know.

Administrator
Simple young Wizard, you have reached the current level cap for Wizard101.

Grizzleheim may be experienced at different levels of game play and does not progress the same way as other worlds on the Spiral. Instead, Grizzleheim is a parallel world and a place where players return at various levels of experience. It is not more challenging than Dragonspyre, and Dragonspyre continues to be the final world in the first major chapter of the Wizard101 storyline. As Dragonspyre remains the final challenge with the toughest opponents, the level cap has not yet been raised above 50.

warpath1828 wrote:
I am not gaining any experience in Grizzleheim. I see that I should be when I defeat things in there but when I go to my character I am stuck at 66 experience. I am a level 50. Can I not go any higher? Does anyone know.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
May 25, 2009

Dear professor Greyrose,
Have viewed many requesta and suggestions referring to houses being made available in Grizzleheim. The castle emblem on the store there is an indication that you must have at least entertained the idea at one time. It indicates that you might be adding this option some time in the future. I and many others have delayed upgrading our homes waiting for this option to become available.
Would it be too much trouble for you to actually come off this information with an answer to our obvious question:

WILL GRIZZLEHEIM HOUSES EVER BECOME AVAILABLE?!

Would appreciate an answer to that question ASAP! I have maxed out my homes available space. This includes my home inside and out, my bank, my sharing bank, my attic, and my dorm room looks like a surplus supply house.
Sign me,
"Smothered in Home Furnishings"

Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
Dear Professor Greyrose,

I am stuck at Ravenscar. have beaten Gurtok Barrier Demon and then the quest says Locate Ravesncar. Well before the gate was closed now its open but i still can't pass through. What is the deal? Am I missing something?

Signed,
Very Frustrated

Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
help i just beat frostholm is grizzleheim and i talked to bjorn iron claws and the head master but they should let me go to ravenscar or micolm kepp but the game wont let me is there somwone else i need to talke to im so board PLEAS HELP!!!!!!

Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
Dear Professor Greyrose I just beat frotholm a talked to bjorn iron claws and the head master and the game wont let me go into either ravenscar or mircolmkeep is there aneywone else i need to talk to PLEAS HELP!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
ok this has something to do with everyworld and the game. now when they say you can take pictures with scrren shot i dont get it becuase i took a few picture just when i looked in my files i didnt have kingsisle enterainment. what do i do to receive my pictures?

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
ok...
SCREEN SHOTS:
check under technical support and do a search for screen shots, there is a folder w/in your computer under WIZARD 101 (depending upon where you put the folder depends on where you go to retrieve them)
GRIZZLEHEIM ORDER OF GAME PLAY:
For Grizzleheim here's how the order of quests should go (i believe)
First is Savarstaad Pass, then you'll be told to go to Virgrid Roughland, followed by Mirkholm Keep, then on to Jotun and his 2 brothers in Nivaldri (not sure about spelling sorry). And last is Ravenscar. So if you can't get to Mirkholm Keep then you probably skipped something somewhere. Try going through each street for "people" that may have and "!" above their heads. Check your questbook to make sure you don't have any quests unfinished.
A good rule of thumb for gameplay anywhere in the game is follow zeke's quests. The yardbirds quest in Grizzleheim also serve as a "Breakdown" of orde of game play throughout Grizzleheim, hence the reason why these are numbered on your quests 1-10.
Hope this helps!

Survivor
Jul 26, 2009
K found this out the other day. You must be a lvl 25 to continue doing quests. I stayed in grizzleheim for a total play time of 50 minutes then found out. Hope this helps!

Sincerely
BenjaminStorm Sheild lvl25

Survivor
Aug 11, 2009
Hello,
I also have a question regarding the castle vendor. Is there one in Grizzleheim!? I've noticed the shop that has the castle emblum on it yet no vendor. Is it like Krokotopia where you have to complete quests to gain acces to the area in which the castles are sold? If this is so please remove the emblem from the furniture shop in Northgard if there is no vendor there. It would be a great help to me and many other players.

Sincerly,
A wanting to buy a caslte in Grizzleheim wizard

Survivor
Jul 30, 2010
I talk to Bjorn Ironclaws and finished all the quests and wehnt back to Bjon but i cannt remember what he said and what to do the only place I can go into is the ice forge and savarstaad pass can ayone tell me what to do and and help me please reply

Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
Um well how do I get to the ice forge, besides being a master artiasn? 8)

Survivor
May 09, 2010
kelly8221 wrote:
Hello,
I also have a question regarding the castle vendor. Is there one in Grizzleheim!? I've noticed the shop that has the castle emblum on it yet no vendor. Is it like Krokotopia where you have to complete quests to gain acces to the area in which the castles are sold? If this is so please remove the emblem from the furniture shop in Northgard if there is no vendor there. It would be a great help to me and many other players.

Sincerly,
A wanting to buy a caslte in Grizzleheim wizard

i have also noticed that there is no castle vendor that actually sells castles instead of just furniture. are the grizzlehim castles under construction and have yet to be made public, or is it just a big lie and the only "Castle Vendor" that they have there is the recipe shop, i want an answer.

malachi984 wrote:
i have also noticed that there is no castle vendor that actually sells castles instead of just furniture. are the grizzlehim castles under construction and have yet to be made public, or is it just a big lie and the only "Castle Vendor" that they have there is the recipe shop, i want an answer.

Here's your answer.
There are two Grizzleheim houses available. One is the Dragon's Fjord and that can be found in the Crowns Shop, the other is one you will have to CRAFT.

I am Baldur GoldPaws, a trader from far-off Grizzleheim. I have sailed across the great sea of skies to guide you in all things related to my home world.