Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

silly question about houses

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
I was just wondering, what's the purpose of the houses in the game? I've got TONS of furniture & things I picked up while playing, and it won't all fit in my dorm room. If there's no benefit in getting a house I may just sell it and buy clothes!

Defender
Aug 01, 2008
Technically, there is no great benefit. But I like my house and I like finding things that I think will look good in it. If you are so inclined, you can invite friends, hang out and chat there with your friends. My houses are very tranquil. I've got one in Wizard City, Mooshu and Krokotopia.

One thing I do find my house useful for is between realm porting. In any realm, I go home. That puts me right at the spiral door to move to any other realm. Using a dorm room, I port to the dorm, then have to run out and into Bartleby, then go to the spiral door to go to another realm. It takes a little more time that way and I don't always have a lot of time online to play, so a few minutes saved is appreciated.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
sapphirelion wrote:
I was just wondering, what's the purpose of the houses in the game? I've got TONS of furniture & things I picked up while playing, and it won't all fit in my dorm room. If there's no benefit in getting a house I may just sell it and buy clothes!
Its just for more room and people can have fun with there friends there. :D

Explorer
Feb 07, 2009
sapphirelion wrote:

Nope and if you dont want a house
Woah I cant believe you dont want a house because of that Is there a real purpus for playing this game is there a real purpus for having a computer (unless you need it for your job) I mean it is fun having a house yes there is no reason but it is fun so i'd get a house
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cya in the spiral
Alex wildbreaker