Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Create a boot option for leechers in battles.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 17, 2009
I am sick and tired of going to battle all the time, and have one or more players jump in unwelcomed, especially while in DragonSpyre and going high level quests and having lowbies jumping in while I am in battle. I would go into battle with two more mobs and a level 16 jumps in and just puts a shield up on himself and drags even more mobs in, and not help at all, just putting spells on himself to ensure he/she gets the experience after the kills. By him/her not helping, just standing there while I and other players like me fight and kill the mobs, they do nothing but gain alot of experience and level up easy.

They are practically leeching off of us, using us to power level themselves up. I think we need to have a boot option in battle, to boot these leechers out and prevent them from cheating the game system.

Annoys me to no end to see lowbies running around in worlds that are not suited for them. You should make it where they cannot go to other worlds, that is not suited for them level-wise or have not done the questlines to get to the next world. it would greatly help reduce the leechers/cheaters/ power-levelers. It basically isnt fair to other honest players that have worked their way up to being grandmasters fairly.

Give us the boot option that we can use in battle to boot those leechers out of battle so they cant get an easy skill up level gains and change it where they cannot get to other advanced worlds till they meet level requirements or main questline requirements to the next world.