Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Nimah the wicked

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 20, 2009
Help!
any assistance please> This is directed mainly for Ice school students because you need to get the key from her and return it to Lydia Greyrose in order to complete your minion quest.
If any ice school student (or anyone else) who has defeated Nimah in order to obtain the Skeleton key from her please tell me to defeat her without having help. Problem The dungeon refuses to allow the person who is doing battle to teleport friends in to help. Is this a glitchand if yes, how does one go about getting around it. An immediate rsvp is requested on this matter

Administrator
This is not a glitch. Some assignments require that you complete them on your own, young Wizard.

Stock up on your Treasure Cards and ensure you take a close look at your Deck to make certain you have the best cards for this battle.

I have faith you can do this, otherwise I would have never sent you on this dangerous mission.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jun 25, 2009
i just tried this guy 3 times died everytime ... i have the best setup for my Cards and i just get killed SO fast... hitting from 300 to 600 a Hit depending on how they have me on there skills ... and i have 2200 hps and 290 mana

Survivor
Aug 10, 2008
i reckon that you should proboly get to a grandmaster first it may just help :D

Survivor
Jun 25, 2009
OK i got lvl 30 and this Person was Easy .... So i suggest waiting for 30 before trying this fellow Ice students ;)

Survivor
Oct 03, 2008
I am lvl 38!!!! i STILL cant beat her! am i doing something wrong? plz help me!

Defender
Dec 14, 2008
my neighbor who has a level 44 ice wizard nameds kelly rainbow dreamer killed nimha on 2nd try mostly because she looked like a storm monster ( I think ) and she used her feint and amulet death trap but she resisted and she got hit really hard a lot of times and died first time.... trust me on a myth wizard you have to beat 2 bosses both storm :/

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
evee12667 wrote:
i reckon that you should proboly get to a grandmaster first it may just help :D

GRANDMASTER? I think that would be overdoing it! Realy, who wants to wait that long for a new spell?

I don't see what the big deal is. Greyrose told me to go off and beat her, I did, and it was over. I didn't have any trouble at all. I was only the level that the quest required you to be.

Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
put your best ice cards in your deck and get balefrost treasure card and use blizzard alot. i tried it and the battle was over in less then five round.

Survivor
Apr 08, 2009
When i fought her i was an adept thaumaturge and i beat her. but i only had like fifty health left! it was hard but i used my kraken and blizzard alot as well as i stocked up on satyr treasure cards

EVANICEFIST MB IRONWORKS

Explorer
Feb 16, 2009
Here is some tips to defeat Nimah the Wicked. First make sure you have full health and mana. Get your best and strongest cards in your deck along with shields, traps, blades and heals. Maybe go out and buy some treasure cards. First when you get in the fight put on shields. Then put traps and blades. Find your strongest or almost strongest card on her Assitant. It should kill him. Then restock on your shields and heal your self if you need it. Now Nimah time. Around that time you should have Ice Wyvern. So put a Ice trap on her and maybe some treasure card traps. Then use ice wyvern. Repeat this step until Nimah is dead, then march proudly back to Lydia.
( This quest from Lydia gives you Ice Collosus MINION )

- Jasmine BlueGem Lvl 45 Thaumaturge
The Purifier

Survivor
May 22, 2009
I remember when I was on that quest and I just couldn't do it on my own. I eventually got it on about my third try. Kill the other ghost guy first. You can kill him easier thanks to his lower health. Then instead of having two people attacking you every round, you will only have one. It will hopfully keep you alive longer or enough to finish the battle. Then, show no mercey against Nimah. Before you fight, organize your deck ONLY for that battle. Then you can change it back when your done. Hope I helped.

Never take advice from a sticker.
Take it from a level 49 Ice Wizard, Kelsey Dawnwhisper
GO ICE!!!!!

Defender
Apr 28, 2009
Survivor
May 31, 2009
Well, I'm level 28 (or something similar) and I defeated her the first time. I used life magic and ice magic. Life Magic heals you so you should try to put shields on yourself even if you don't think that you need them. Life magic probably helped me a lot. Just try, try again! :-) :-)

Survivor
Jul 22, 2009
I beat Nimah the first time I tried but it was a really close fight. Only had 6 health at the end. What saved me was I had a Dryad treasure card -- 220 health per pip. I think I was level 33 or 34. Used Bale Frost dome, for what it was worth. Killed her minion first.

Now I have my own minion, it makes soloing so much easier.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
RamenNoodles wrote:
I remember when I was on that quest and I just couldn't do it on my own. I eventually got it on about my third try. Kill the other ghost guy first. You can kill him easier thanks to his lower health. Then instead of having two people attacking you every round, you will only have one. It will hopfully keep you alive longer or enough to finish the battle. Then, show no mercey against Nimah. Before you fight, organize your deck ONLY for that battle. Then you can change it back when your done. Hope I helped.

Never take advice from a sticker.
Take it from a level 49 Ice Wizard, Kelsey Dawnwhisper
GO ICE!!!!!

im a lvl 36 wizard and that shield and blade strategy doesnt work. use ONLY
ice and storm,but you should put some helers in there,oh and balefrost works ALOT trust me i beat her on second try when i was lvl 30 :-D

luke dragonleaf lvl36

Survivor
May 24, 2009
Dont panic. I've been in that situation before. Here's a few tips that might help anyone out who is stuck on Nimah the Wicked. Get some cards that Myth is weak to (Nimah is a Myth type). Get lots of treasure cards. Get some friends to go with you (they have to go in by themselves, porting dosen't work). Use traps and shields, at first these dont seem important but do NOT neglect them, they play a signifigant role in dueling. But don't load your deck up with them because if you have too many then theres no room for montsers. Also try taking out the minion first to make the battle easier. Good Luck! :-D

~Dolan Iceblade
Lv. 33 Ice Wizard

Explorer
Jun 04, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
This is not a glitch. Some assignments require that you complete them on your own, young Wizard.

Stock up on your Treasure Cards and ensure you take a close look at your Deck to make certain you have the best cards for this battle.

I have faith you can do this, otherwise I would have never sent you on this dangerous mission.

that's my Greyrose :P

Defender
Oct 14, 2009
peachtheferret wrote:
what does she look like anyways

She looks like a Scarlet Screamer/Banshee.

Anyway, back on topic. I'd recommend getting a Kraken treasure card to take out the Nightmare Spirit. Once it's gone, pixie (or satyr) if needed, then put some blades and traps on and do some ice wyverns. Nimah has a lot of health, but she doesn't usually do the strongest spells, as I recall. And, of course, bring plenty of tower shields. Don't count on using Storm to take advantage of her weakness, as she has none. :?