Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

question for falmea

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 04, 2009
Defender
Jul 12, 2009
meeke2009 wrote:
Hi Professor Falmea, I agree with Wolf Stormfist, you are the prettiest teacher but I have a question for you too. Where are all the handsome male teachers and villans? The bad guys in DS are gorgeous girls and ugly scary guys. So, I ask you, is that fair to us girls? I want some handsome guys to defeat too! Don't you agree? Thank you for your time.

Keena UnicornDreamer
Grand Master Diviner

lol i dont think they can program handsome guys and it would be too hard !

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
LetterBee wrote:
RoloX2 wrote:
ProfessorFalmea wrote:
You don't want to fall in love with someone you have to defeat! ::grin::

"The hottest love has the coldest end."
-Socrates

"From the deepest desires often comes the deadliest hate."
-Socrates

that too

Survivor
May 16, 2009
Professor Falmea. I enjoy your school greatly and I want to know something.

Could you ever bring your character in game (Dalia Falmea) To life and spend an hour with every Fire student? It would be cool. All of the teachers even. The teachers could give advice, and in battle they could watch from the sidelines and give pointers. Tell me what you think!

- Jasmine Ashbloom Level 44 Pyromancer

- The flame is never destruction, nor evil, for the flame is light, the most good, and powerful thing to be controlled by Pyromancers!
- Jasmine Ashbloom

Survivor
Oct 11, 2008
Hi falmea i think you should to talk to Ambrse about new hair styles for the fire students cause the ones we have no are kinda boring :)

Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
Hello.(: My name is Lauren Diskstrider, and I am a level 48 pyromancer. This question has been bugging me all day, and I think someone gave me the answer, but it didn't help all that much. Anyways, my question is this: When do you become a grandmaster pyromancer? I know you ahve to have all the cards for your class, but I thought fire dragon was the last one? Do you have to defeat Malistaire too?

Survivor
Aug 09, 2009
Wait falmea when you grinned does that mean you defeated some you loved? XD just taking a gues

Survivor
Nov 04, 2009
Ms. Falmea, i have always wondered where all the professers live. can you please tell me i would like to see how nice their house is.

Your 2ndary school student,

Bradley Trollflame Magus Theurgist

Defender
Feb 16, 2009
Professor,

If you don't mind my asking, when you were enrolled in Ravenwood, what was your secondary school?

I am guessing either Myth or Balance, for no apparent reason.

-Kyle Firefist

"Smoke can block the Sun"
Kyle Firefist

PS: if you want to know what that means, I say it to mean anything can be so powerful as to destroy itself.

I know, I'm just that deep.

Survivor
May 23, 2009
Survivor
Jan 16, 2010
Dear Falmea
have you ever fought a enemy who was resistint to all schools? And i have another question is it possible for a young new wizard to have a choice between a sword or a wand that would be really cool and the last thing i ask is is it possible to become a teacher now that would be sweet and i'm death fire and soon to be a balance. go death and fire
wolf crowshield level 21

Survivor
Aug 30, 2008
ProfessorFalmea wrote:
First of all, thank you for the compliments! Two of my secrets are: I get up early in the morning and go jog around Ravenwood and the commons (that hill up to Golem Tower is a killer) and I condition my hair with a little concoction including some of Bernie's sap (so that explains the hair...). It works for me!

Wolf, I was always told I was a fiesty young wizard who liked taking chances and being impulsive... and I almost set my dormitory on fire quite a few times. I was... asked to enroll in the Fire School to control my talents, and I ended up with a great affinity for it. The rest is history!

Keena, I don't know about that, I think some of the guys in Dragonspyre are handsome. However, I do see your point... perhaps it's a good thing though. You don't want to fall in love with someone you have to defeat! ::grin::

professor falmea i just wanted to say you're the coolest teacher ever no offense to other teachers ( i like moolinda a lot to ) and not only that but you're the teacher of the strongest school so you must be the strongest teacher (he he no offense other schools but i say only the truth) i think you could also give professor ambrose a run for his money who knows what your dragon can do 8) 8)

Survivor
Aug 30, 2008
LetterBee wrote:
DippedFudgeMonkey28 wrote:
Falmea is it true, that when you turn lvl 48 you get a free Helephant pet that gives you 5% chance more power pips, and a Card. With the Fire Dragon?

though i am not flamea i can give you the answer to that
the answer is yes
flamea gives you a quest and once you finish everything she wants you to do she will give you a pet helephant that does give you 5% chance for power pips and a helephant card that takes more damage then the normal helephant and of course you get the super awesome fire dragon (the pet doesnt give you that)

Scarlet Redthorn lvl50 pyromancer

Flamea, who is you favorite fire student?

well of course her favorite is me

-dustin battlebright

Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
Falmea is it true, that when you turn lvl 48 you get a free Helephant pet that gives you 5% chance more power pips, and a Card. With the Fire Dragon?

You do get a free Helephant that gives you a free card. Hmm, as for the 5% more chance of power pips, I don't know. Yes, you do get the Fire Dragon.

Madeline Dragonrider

Pyromancer

Hero
May 02, 2009

As a grand fire, I can answer that.

When you reach Lv.48, Falmea will ask you to a series of quests.

Spoiler Alert below.

The first quest requires you to defeat Prince Alicane SwiftArrow in Firecat Alley, Biti Nirini in The Royal Hall, A Stray Sunbird in MarleyBone (Chelsea Court I believe), and Ember Everburn in the Village of Sorrow.

Then the next quest has you go to the Athenium in DragonSpyre, and into the former Pet shop to light a forge.

Next Quest has you fight Mavra Flamewing in the Plaza of Conquests. Defeat her and you'll summon a fire dragon. Now when I did this quest, the dragon had the same sound as judgement, but whether or not KI fixed this I don't know.

Then turn in the quest and you'll complete the final quest from Falmea, learn the final spell, and get a fire exclusive pet.

NOTE: In order to fight Mavra, you first have to complete all the storyline quests that lead up to the part where you have to fight her. I had to do this, and when I did, I basicly completed 2 quests at the same time, but still you must have done the main storyline quests to fight her. Otherwise, try to get a friend to take you in there (completing the storyline quests first is what I reccomend).

Survivor
Jan 16, 2010
hi falmea its me again. I need to know could you ask the headmaster of ravenwood if he could give everyonetheir schools sword. And do you know if we will ever bring the death school out of nightside. And have you ever dated malistier. Just asking! and will you ever walk around wizard city ?

Defender
Oct 14, 2008
RoloX2 wrote:
ProfessorFalmea wrote:
You don't want to fall in love with someone you have to defeat! ::grin::

-Socrates

Riddle/Poem - the 3 schools (Fire, Ice, and Storm)

With powerful and powerful
That strangle us apart
2 filled in spice and shocking friendlieness
1 soaked in defensive, cold, kind power
Lovely magic harmony brings the 3 forth
Yet let nature shake the rattling fight to stop of whose best
While put the 3 magics asleep once more
So the stars bellow their peaceful lullabys
And let Harmony do the rest
Glorified home of the friendly 3
Whom cries tears of forgiveness
And dances magic of Nature
Come forth the warmth of the family of Magic
And love it's sweet lullaby.

That was about the 3 schools, Fire, Ice, and Storm coming together, and realizing that each of their power are the same height!
-Luna0616

Explorer
May 22, 2009
wow um when i started this i just wanted to ask falmea one question i dint think it would turn inti an entire thing about asking falmea questions and sure didnt think it become one of the hottest topics so i say thx to all you people who love proffesor falmea and want to ask her so many good questions

Explorer
Aug 23, 2009
Dear Falmea,
I am a student of yours and love my school, i was wondering if you could think of any good robes for a magus pyromancer, and also do you have a battle strategy i could use?

Matthew Seastone, lvl 33 pyromancer

Explorer
Aug 23, 2009
deathman2902 wrote:
hi falmea its me again. I need to know could you ask the headmaster of ravenwood if he could give everyonetheir schools sword. And do you know if we will ever bring the death school out of nightside. And have you ever dated malistier. Just asking! and will you ever walk around wizard city ?
that is kinda weird but i will go along with your question.

Survivor
May 31, 2010
Hi! Adam Redwalker posts! :D I'm a fire student lvl 44!!!
:) :-) :D Fire is AWSOME! I can even make all of my enemies loose 40% acuracy! Well, thx 4 saying that you like my teacher ;)

Explorer
Nov 17, 2009
usc2009 wrote:
hey famela if i spelled it wrong sorry but what lvl will i get the fire minion you should know me my guy in the name is Michael ironebane a fire student lvl 18

you get a quest at level thirty three, and completing it gives you fire minion

Survivor
Jul 07, 2009
Professor Falmea wrote:
First of all, thank you for the compliments! Two of my secrets are: I get up early in the morning and go jog around Ravenwood and the commons (that hill up to Golem Tower is a killer) and I condition my hair with a little concoction including some of Bernie's sap (so that explains the hair...). It works for me!

Wolf, I was always told I was a fiesty young wizard who liked taking chances and being impulsive... and I almost set my dormitory on fire quite a few times. I was... asked to enroll in the Fire School to control my talents, and I ended up with a great affinity for it. The rest is history!

Keena, I don't know about that, I think some of the guys in Dragonspyre are handsome. However, I do see your point... perhaps it's a good thing though. You don't want to fall in love with someone you have to defeat! ::grin::

fire is the best

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
When I get a level48 do i get the helafant pet? I am a level 37 when I posted this. 8

Delver
Feb 18, 2010
Professor Falmea wrote:
Wow, look at all these questions! I'd never get my lesson plans done for this next semester if I answer all of them, so I'll just pick a few. Nothing personal if I didn't pick yours, okie? ::grin::

Justin's Question: Are all the teachers in Ravenswood good friends or rivals?

Answer: We have all learned to put aside our differences and get along for the most part. We all respect each other as colleagues, however, sometimes we just have to agree to disagree. You should see the...erm, heated discussions on methodology. Professor Greyrose and Professor Halston almost wrecked a classroom discussing the importance of patience, but you didn't hear it from me ::grin::. And, well, we all know Professor Drake can be a wee bit grumpy sometimes, but he's really a teddy bear. Again, you REALLY didn't hear that from me...

Kyle Firefist's Question: What does "If the mind is like a candle, the heart is like the sun" mean?

Answer: It's the basic principle behind the fire school. Your mind can guide you, but to be really and truly powerful, you have to use your heart and let yourself be guided by emotions. If you confine your studies to only what you can think, and ignore what you can feel, you will only grasp a small part of what the fire school is all about.

William Dragonrider's Question: Do you ever get tired off teaching some spells over and over again to other students?

Answer: Not at all. One of my greatest joys is to see a student produce a firecat for the first time and watch it go! Seriously, the look in their eyes... it's priceless! ::grin::

Blaze's Question: In my opinion, you're the only "average human" (excluding your hair) teacher. Moolinda Wu is "MooShu-ish", Cyrus Drake has an attitude (Also Malistaire's bro), Dworgyn is...uhh, a weird hobo, Balestrom is a frog, Greyrose is a pixie, Alhazared is a krok. (Sorry if I offended.) Got my point?

Answer: In Ravenwood School, we try to celebrate our difference instead of questioning them. For example, Professor Halston is GREAT to have around if there are flies buzzing around the classroom, Professor Greyrose can cool down the hottest of classrooms with a flick of her wand, and Professor Wu can calm anyone down, no matter how upset they are! Cyrus might be a little...difficult, but he is definitely still human.

By the way - love the quote...
-Socrates

Glad to see you all working so hard on your studies. It is wonderful to see so many students excited about and excelling at the fire arts!

Until next time,

Amber N= i dont think i can imagine prof. drake as a teddy bear(i didnt hear that from you!)