Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

question for falmea

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 02, 2009
Ok I know this is a dumb question but I just CAN'T stop thinking about it!

to Falmea: What would happen to your hair if someone poured a bucket of water over your head??

yours, K.T

Survivor
Jun 26, 2009
this is awesome i get to ask you a question i am joshua wind river lvl 50 pyromancer and i got a question for you falmea have you ever been married or had a boyfriend cause i know you dont like thoses looks go to waste

Survivor
Jun 26, 2009
hey falmea did malistaire and his wife have any kids? or have you ever had any kids?

Survivor
Jun 26, 2009
Survivor
Jun 26, 2009
Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
Survivor
Jun 26, 2009
you really dont respond much do you well i got a question whow as the first fire teahcer before your?

Survivor
Jun 26, 2009
i have been doing research on cyrus and malistaire photos i have notice the ripped photo of malistaire isnt really malistiare if you notice cyrus has ever thing that the person in the photo has like the little devil in cyrus hand i notice the tail in the ripped part of it and it has the same wand cyrus has and the same robe every iteam cyrus is wearing is the same part in the ripped part so why would there be a photo of cyrus in the death tower? is there something all havent told us?

Survivor
Jun 26, 2009
i have notice something in raven wood there is a big gap in raven wood was that a school and the book of the death history to said death was between storm and ice but i dont notice anything there not anything i dont see any gap or anything but wouldnt there be if the school fall so whats with the big gap in raven wood?

Survivor
Jun 26, 2009
hi falmea i got a question about the fire element spell could you probably edited it cause other schools get strong minions fire doesnt death has that one spell that gives minions will health with 1,400 health and storm 700 and fire gets a weak minion with 400 health so can you give us a new minion spell like dragon or helephant or fire coloussus or well i could just keep going so could you?

Survivor
Aug 17, 2010
I tried to ask my teacher, Professor Greyrose, why she became the ice teacher and my post never went through... Apparently they never approved it.

Myrna Dragon
Master Thaumaturge ~ Level 48

Tyracia wrote:
I tried to ask my teacher, Professor Greyrose, why she became the ice teacher and my post never went through... Apparently they never approved it.

Myrna Dragon

Yes, we did - it's right here:
https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/28280.ftl

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Survivor
Aug 17, 2010
Prospector Zeke wrote:
Tyracia wrote:

Myrna Dragon

Yes, we did - it's right here:
https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/28280.ftl

Thank you, Mr. Zeke! Is there any way I can view all the posts only I have made?

~Myrna Dragon

Administrator
It's been a while, hasn't it? I'll take a few more questions...

Have I ever burnt the headmaster? ... not that I'm willing to admit to. Or that he remembers. So... no! ::grin::

Cyrus may come off as rude, but really, he just needs a hug. But you didn't hear that from me!

As for the balance issues - I do not decide as a Professor how strong the product of the elements are - I merely show students how to let the magic of fire flow through them and harness that energy the best I can!

Woopsadaisy10 - your post made me giggle. My hair is magical and repels water. It's been tried before by mischevious students. They were appropriately punished.

Until next time!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Squire
Apr 18, 2010
Professor Falmea wrote:
It's been a while, hasn't it? I'll take a few more questions...

Have I ever burnt the headmaster? ... not that I'm willing to admit to. Or that he remembers. So... no! ::grin::

Cyrus may come off as rude, but really, he just needs a hug. But you didn't hear that from me!

As for the balance issues - I do not decide as a Professor how strong the product of the elements are - I merely show students how to let the magic of fire flow through them and harness that energy the best I can!

Woopsadaisy10 - your post made me giggle. My hair is magical and repels water. It's been tried before by mischevious students. They were appropriately punished.

Until next time!

what world are you from? i always wondered but i have a feeling it is wc. just wonder

Survivor
Dec 08, 2009
Dear Professor Falmea,

I like the School of Fires' spells and all, but can you please give us a new Quest that gives us a staff? You might as I am only level 19 (almost 20) and later on in the game you might, but I get so mad when you go to buy a staff, and all they have are ones with Flares! 45-125 damage is not that good for defeating all the bosses. I think that staffs make you look cooler and more powerful. I use the Branded Wand because it gives me weaker spells to finish off enemies with without having to wait for Pips and Power Pips. Can you PLEASE fix this problem?

Zachary Fireheart

Level 19 Fire Wizard.

Survivor
Dec 08, 2009
joker5656 wrote:
hi falmea,
i think it would be pretty cool if pyromancers can have fire in your house or dorm. i would like to because it shows you are the school of fire. it also dosent have to be just fire it could be all the other schools like storm they can have storms in their house or ice can have snow storms etc. so i think they should put that in the game. it would be awesome! thanks :)

Better yet, your house could be MADE of fire!!! Ice Wizards have houses made of Ice and Snow!!! Death have houses made of Gravestones and Skulls

Survivor
Dec 08, 2009
JOSH4411 wrote:
i have notice something in raven wood there is a big gap in raven wood was that a school and the book of the death history to said death was between storm and ice but i dont notice anything there not anything i dont see any gap or anything but wouldnt there be if the school fall so whats with the big gap in raven wood?

The reason why there is a gap is because the Death School fell out of the sky. It fell into Nightside, which is behind the waterfall in the Commons. You will be asked to go to the Death School when you are (I think) LV. 16.

Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
meeke2009 wrote:
Hi Professor Falmea, I agree with Wolf Stormfist, you are the prettiest teacher but I have a question for you too. Where are all the handsome male teachers and villans? The bad guys in DS are gorgeous girls and ugly scary guys. So, I ask you, is that fair to us girls? I want some handsome guys to defeat too! Don't you agree? Thank you for your time.

Keena UnicornDreamer
Grand Master Diviner

nah i like the male charecters in DS this world is under a war an endless war its needs to have scary tweaks like the guys in DS

Survivor
Dec 17, 2009
flemla can you ask profoussour gray rose why i am not getting my minong cause i am lvl 33

Administrator
meowdudee wrote:
flemla can you ask profoussour gray rose why i am not getting my minong cause i am lvl 33

Each school has at least one minion, here are the levels that the minions are available through a quest.

Fire - level 28
Ice - level 28
Death - level 28
Storm - level 18
Life - level 18
Balance - levels 18 and 38
Myth - levels 2, 7, 18 and 38

I can only guess that the quest for your minion is sitting in your quest log waiting to be completed. Either that, or you haven't come to me to get the quest yet!

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Oct 05, 2010
Professor Falmea wrote:
First of all, thank you for the compliments! Two of my secrets are: I get up early in the morning and go jog around Ravenwood and the commons (that hill up to Golem Tower is a killer) and I condition my hair with a little concoction including some of Bernie's sap (so that explains the hair...). It works for me!

Wolf, I was always told I was a fiesty young wizard who liked taking chances and being impulsive... and I almost set my dormitory on fire quite a few times. I was... asked to enroll in the Fire School to control my talents, and I ended up with a great affinity for it. The rest is history!

Keena, I don't know about that, I think some of the guys in Dragonspyre are handsome. However, I do see your point... perhaps it's a good thing though. You don't want to fall in love with someone you have to defeat! ::grin::

flamea im a pyro and you are the best teacher ever! i have a huge brazier that i bought at the bazar and i keep it in the middle of the room. this way i can save coins on lights! and im curious why you chose to join raven wood instead of dragonspyre academy. no offense but i think its a better school. but the teachers arent as awesome as u! by and plz answer

Heather Wildflame lvl 17 pyro
cleaning up colusses and almost sone with the pyramid of sun.
PS love the catchphrase!

Defender
Oct 05, 2010
yoyoman2741 wrote:
Hey i am a big fire student my name is Justin in the game i want to know are all the teachers in Ravenwood good friends or like rivals like life and death fire and ice you know :D o and does everyone hate cyrus drake?

good question, my freind made up a wizard 101 club in school because we all love the game and in it the life and death teacher are rivals. and if your life, u get a letter from the teacher saying that u a forbiden to learn death spells and vice versa.

Defender
Oct 05, 2010
Saiflu786 wrote:
Dear Ms. Famela,

Hi, I'm Steven RedFlame, one of your grandmaster students. :D

I have a request, can you battle another teacher in PvP?
a good opponent would be Cyrus Drake! 8)
So that would be great!!!

Love, Steven Redflame

Grandmaster (Level 50) wizard

i thoght that u must beat cyrus when u beat mooshu so u can be reday to face his brother